UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

We have the trademark on the name, Arnim. We will not be affected. Also, our toys will be better. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the thread.

I don't know if your toys will be better but they will be different. So you're right when you say that they won't be affected by the new Takara line. Both look very good and there is enough space for the 2 lines. I wish my best to both so I will have new great figures to buy for years.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if your toys will be better but they will be different. So you're right when you say that they won't be affected by the new Takara line. Both look very good and there is enough space for the 2 lines. I wish my best to both so I will have new great figures to buy for years.

Thanks for clearing that up, Sylvain.

any info about the 2pack at SDCC? would like to get all the info I can so I can get all my ducks in the row so I dont have to resort to ebay when the time comes to get them :)

any info about the 2pack at SDCC? would like to get all the info I can so I can get all my ducks in the row so I dont have to resort to ebay when the time comes to get them :)

...You should plan to buy a two-pack at SDCC? Two-packs generally cost $9? Not sure what else you really need to know!

There will be other Minimates exclusives, but if you just want Battle Beasts, bring $9. If you're not going to be there, send a friend who has $9. I'm sure they'll be offered online after the show if there are any left.

...You should plan to buy a two-pack at SDCC? Two-packs generally cost $9? Not sure what else you really need to know!

There will be other Minimates exclusives, but if you just want Battle Beasts, bring $9. If you're not going to be there, send a friend who has $9. I'm sure they'll be offered online after the show if there are any left.

I live in NY so will be sending a friend just didnt know if there is a booth number or a limit or any of that fun jazz :)

I live in NY so will be sending a friend just didn't know if there is a booth number or a limit or any of that fun jazz :)

I don't believe they've assigned booth numbers yet, but I will check. And I don't think we'll be limiting people. We don't want to bring any home.

I live in NY so will be sending a friend just didn't know if there is a booth number or a limit or any of that fun jazz :)

I don't believe they've assigned booth numbers yet, but I will check. And I don't think we'll be limiting people. We don't want to bring any home.

here is me talking out my butt but any chance of maybe setting out some proto's for sale also? I found out about the joy of these things two days ago and searched till my eyes bled to get all the old stuff that came out.. needless to say.. 2 down 2 to go but.. would be nice if I could snag some of it off you gents there :)

I have finally receive my Vorins so first thing: thanks Zach (DST) for giving those for me. Thanks Marty (TGB) for sending me the figures overseas.

My first impression is that the figure is much more impressive in hands than what you could expect. The sculpt is pretty damn good. I can't wait for the full painted release which will show every details of the sculpt. I have been playing with my clear red Vorin for the last 2 days and I love it. Some people have had issue with parts falling apart but mine has no problem. I have removed and put back parts a lot of time and they still stay at their place. There are more pics of the Vorin at my blog: Dragonautes2010 It's in french but you will be able to look at the pic at least.

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_1596.JPG

Thanks for the pics!! I just won mine off the bay and now wait for it to show up :) just need to track down the black and the grey gator!

Lookie what I got in the mail today.. Red one should be here next week now just got to find the other two without the wife yelling at me to bad about the cost lol

GoldGatorThrall.jpg

Clearly my comprehension skills are not the greatest but from reading about the stealth Vorin, I conclude that the only way to get it is to order 25 copies of the BB comic book? Can someone clarify this for me? Also a lot of you guys are saying you're going to your LCS and talking to them...what exactly are you asking them? To hold the figure for you? Or if they'll sell it to you?

here is me talking out my butt but any chance of maybe setting out some proto's for sale also? I found out about the joy of these things two days ago and searched till my eyes bled to get all the old stuff that came out.. needless to say.. 2 down 2 to go but.. would be nice if I could snag some of it off you gents there :)

Protos? Do you mean promos? No, we won't be selling promos. They were promos. We gave them all out. If we held some back and started selling them, that would be bad.

Great color scheme and very nice paint job. Maybe I'll start recoloring my BB collection, since I think that look is awesome, but we won't/can't get something as extraordinary in a mass production.

We keep trying, Bob.

Great color scheme and very nice paint job. Maybe I'll start recoloring my BB collection, since I think that look is awesome, but we won't/can't get something as extraordinary in a mass production.

We keep trying, Bob.

Don't get me wrong, Zach. That wasn't ment to be a complaint. (Gosh, you always feel like that, don't you? Kidding!) I really like what you guys are doing. Obviously. But I guess you just can't produce that level of detail, shadings and stuff other than giving a guy a pencil. I'm a customizer. That's what I do. :biggrin: