UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want any trouble from my sources so I'll just vaguely say that I have networked a lot while at conventions and was given them.

Sorry for the cop out answer.

No one cares to speculate more? Is there a reason they haven't shown up on Ebay yet?

UPDATE:

http://www.facebook.com/Agent88Films

Just looked there and found the RSVP list for the party these were given out at...all celebs. I doubt any of them will take the time to go on eBay and put it up for auction...

Things look bleaker by the minute.

Edited by fatcow

No one cares to speculate more? Is there a reason they haven't shown up on Ebay yet?

UPDATE:

Just looked there and found the RSVP list for the party these were given out at...all celebs. I doubt any of them will take the time to go on eBay and put it up for auction...

they are already probably sitting in the bottom of some celebs trash can instead of my display case :(

Agreed. I mean exclusive is one thing but exclusive to a group of people who are probably going to throw it away....not the best way to spend money let alone promote a new line of toys. Oh well, hopefully one pops up on eBay sells for 5000 and they decided to make more rare ones like this.n

UPDATE:

If they want collectors to jump on the line this is certainly the worst move DST could have done. It reminds me the old vintage Star Trek line that lost all interest from collectors when they released a so elusive figure nobody could get it.

Black Washed Vorin! :D

dscf1822x.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

That's a custom right?

Well sometimes it seems that DST ( not Zach because he mentions it all the time ) doesn't realize how large the volumes of minimates purchased by people like BHM , YB and other forum veterans and big names are ... I mean if anything they should get a gold vorin for the crazy way they support th ebrand.

UPDATE:

If they want collectors to jump on the line this is certainly the worst move DST could have done. It reminds me the old vintage Star Trek line that lost all interest from collectors when they released a so elusive figure nobody could get it.

I am going to give it till the end of SDCC but if I dont see anything pop I am going to be rather upset as I am one that is a completest and get very bad OCD anxiety over it so this does not bode well for me or my wife having to deal with the cranky me.

maybe Zach will read this and then feel even worse our stealth vorin's are delayed due to the production of the gold ones and toss in a gold one with our stealth vorins? that would make me feel a bit better :)

I'm sure our banter will be considered harmless, its the thoughts going through the original and veteran members' heads here that I am scared of. (ALSO this is a joke so if anyone decides to freak out please don't...a joke...)

We don't command much attention or respect here but those guys do.

I just looked at the kickstarter project Agent 88 I found that there are some limited Minimates edition available with differents pledges. I think that mates maniacs here should really go the the kickstarter page as there is certainly something that could be of great interest for them. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1460783231/agent-88-the-web-series

I have read nothing about the gold Vorin though.

There's actually a thread about the Kickstarter thing already. It's got a larger level of frustration than this one I think.

And I do like the idea of people that buy mass quantities should get a few perks. Actually, me and my one hundred Chitauri Minimates agree with that idea.