UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine the blue one will do the same as the grey one. Over $100 during the con and about $30 BIN a month or two later

That statement is completely unfounded .

I just figured since both the blue Vorin and grey Vorins are retailer only exclusives, the blue one would be about as plentiful and would follow the same after market price changes the grey one has undergone.

Well I never said "sold for" but you're right I was thinking that as I typed.

I suppose I should clarify that you would have the opportunity to buy one during and shortly after the con on ebay for a crazy amount of money such as over $100 (I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure I saw people asking that much for them even if they never sold for that much)

or

you can wait a month or two and have the opportunity to purchase one on ebay for a less crazy amount of money like $30

Perhaps had you clarified your post saying what I said was completely unfounded to something like "A grey Vorin has never sold for $100", we could have avoided some of this back and forth.

Just so we're clear, I am not a fan of paying crazy money for any exclusive either

Perhaps had you clarified your post saying what I said was completely unfounded to something like "A grey Vorin has never sold for $100", we could have avoided some of this back and forth.

Just so we're clear, I am not a fan of paying crazy money for any exclusive either

Shogi : I was perhaps a little hasty in gunning for you,my apologies....sorry !

We're clear :thumbsup: ... I'm also not a fan of ANYONE paying crazy money for any exclusive ,that was my sole intention when I pounced on your post .

This is perhaps the most telling reflection of what happened with Vorin prices during the 2 months since C2E2 ....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=minimate+c2e2+battle+beast&_sacat=0&_odkw=minimate+ram&_osacat=0&LH_Complete=1

That is by no means all the auctions for them but it is the most comprehensive I can find .

DST is having a "secret" Battle Beasts party at SDCC, wonder if there will be a special variant for attendees of that?

Where did you hear about the "party" i pretty much stalk fb/twitter/google search haha

Im really wanting to get more minimate battle beasts. I got a black and red gator with a pink sword that came with my case. LOVE IT! I hope they make a lot more type of animals instead of just the comic book characters that will come out. (Like a expanded univers of BB)

DST is having a "secret" Battle Beasts party at SDCC, wonder if there will be a special variant for attendees of that?

Where did you hear about the "party" i pretty much stalk fb/twitter/google search haha

Well, it wouldn't be much of a secret party if everyone knew it was happening...

Hey Zach, so i was gonna draw a Zik for you (because i actually like him xD ) and i was gonna draw up something for Farinas as well, but i wont be there on the day he's attending, is there anyway, i could give you a card for him? just as a little fandom gift xD

According to DST, this Vorin is the stealth version, not the SDCC or W1 version. Very happy I am getting one!

Regarding Zik, the purple wings are from the Ghostbusters Theatre Ghost. He also has X3 Juggernaut's helmet, most likely showing how versitile the line will be when one can mix and match pieces with other mates.

Great pics!