UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have already been covered but is the Zik's torso bigger than standard mm torso? BC the potential for customs then is amazing for making taller mms.

Should be, I believe Zik uses the Theatre Ghost's Torso

MinimateTorsos.jpg

I tried putting the torso on a cop's legs but the torso wouldn't fit all the way down the peg.

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2012/06/diamond-select-toys-announces-schedule-of-events-for-sdcc-2012/

"Battle Beast Giveaways!

Every morning from Thursday through Sunday, when the doors to the show open, DST will be giving out 200 individually bagged promotional Battle Beasts Minimates, to celebrate the release of the first Battle Beasts Minimates 2-pack and the unveiling of the Series 1 prototypes! They’ll be given out only while supplies last, so make booth 2607 your first stop of the day! And while you’re there, enter to win a custom Battle Beasts guitar and guitar case, by Peavey and Coffin Case!"

So will this be a new Giveaway or another Red Vorin?

As much as I'd love another transparent Battle Beast, I'm really hoping it's just a preview of a wave 1 figure, like they've done in the past with MAX figures, and not something new. Tracking them down afterwards just gets frustrating at times.

Since the blue Vorin is a retailer exclusive like the grey Vorin was, I'm guessing the giveaway will be a different translucent Vorin. Maybe green?

I wouldn't mind a fully painted vorin like the 2 pack but using the mold with the cape up

Edited by Shogi

Son of a-

Why you gotta make translucent giveaways DST? Why you do that to me, baby? You wanna make me angry? You wanna make me hurt you? I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. You know I'd never hurt you like that on purpose. I love you too much. You mean everything to me. Don't go, baby. Come on, stop packing. It'll never happen again. BITCH I SAID PUT THE SUITCASE DOWN!

Ahem. Can anyone score me one of those little blue Rams, please?

Edited by The Geohound