UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

...A swarm of Ziks and using them not as one singular character but a hivemind just redeemed this figure for me. :mellow:

Hell yes! I might have to make an offer to the Rubber dudes to buy up their unwanted Ziks. An army of Zik would be cool.

Zik only says one word, "Zik". It's the rate, tone, and pronunciation that gives their language meaning, though they tend to communicate with each other via hive think.

"zik zik ZIK zikzikzikzik" is zik for "Die Ram Head!"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Lobsterman I never think of guys :no:

Lets all agree on the word 'bug' ....now I pronounce that.. bug !

I once drove through a swarm of cicadas and it was wicked cool. Now that just makes me want to troop builds Ziks and drive through a swarm of them to see if it's as much fun.

Groundbug,Have you ever considered the harm you did to them ?

-bugheadsmate

so I mentioned this over on LRG but now it is really sinking in.. Zach what would be the chances as I know you mentioned of a "maybe" a promo fig handout as well translucent green zik? I know I would piddle myself with excitement it get my hands on it! Just shooting ideas out there as if you have not noticed I have become a bit Battle Beast obsessive :P

How did a translucent green zik even come into question, did Zach mention it? I hope there is a giveaway figure. :D Now I have a compelete BB collection so far so I get them as they come instead of constantly catching up on Gators and chasing them on ebay.

Mentioned in the interview, most likely no SDCC promo/give away

Oh well.

Before the line launches we would have gotten 4 gators, 4 Vorins and Zik. I'm pretty happy with 9 minimates before they even launch.

Zach what would be the chances as I know you mentioned of a "maybe" a promo fig handout as well translucent green zik? I know I would piddle myself with excitement it get my hands on it!

Wait I thought you hated Zik? :wacko:

Edited by battlecat

Zach what would be the chances as I know you mentioned of a "maybe" a promo fig handout as well translucent green zik? I know I would piddle myself with excitement it get my hands on it!

I do but this is a Zik +1 lol

I do but this is a Zik +1 lol

He likes free Zik.

I'm betting that there will be a give-away .....I'm not saying that I'm sure because that would be foolish ,I might be old & lonely but not foolish. It might not be something we haven't heard of but if you read what has been said by whom & when they said it .....you might put 2 & 2 together like I have. On the other hand, Zach could dismiss my conjecture immediately &......I'll look a fool :biggrin:

Edited by buttheadsmate

If there's a giveaway that's fine with me. Honestly as long as it's not a translucent purple Merk, I doubt much that I'll care.

It can't ( I think ) be anything from Series 1 because they said that that the molds aren't ready, so I'm guessing if there is one it will be Vorin, Zik or I daresay...another gator.

I'm betting that there will be a give-away .....I'm not saying that I'm sure because that would be foolish ,I might be old & lonely but not foolish. It might not be something we haven't heard of but if you read what has been said by whom & when they said it .....you might put 2 & 2 together like I have. On the other hand, Zach could dismiss my conjecture immediately &......I'll look a fool :biggrin:

I think we're trying to do another giveaway. If we hinted otherwise in the interview, if was taped almost a month ago.

Is this giveaway going to be of an existing figure or something new? :) I love the Battle Beasts to be honest...even Zik who I disliked greatly at first has grown on me. Thanks Zach and DST, I hope this line does amazingly.

awsome and shitty all at same time! I thought I could get out of having to pay my guy a ass ton of money to pick up my SDCC stuff by just getting it through luke but if there is a give away... arggg