UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

( not being ungrateful lol just trying to make sure I get everything ).

It's called ebay, my friend.

YAY 500% markup :(

SDCC is the only place I actually luck out and can nab stuff at thank god

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called ebay, my friend.

Seriously...Its fun but at the same time painful having to track stuff down after SDCC. Still havnt managed to get any of the hotwheels at a decent price.

Sometimes I question why I am paying $30 + for something that was free at the con...oh yeah, because I couldnt go.

Such is the beast of SDCC.

For me, with the cons, I always consider what it would have cost me to get there, stay there, and get in there; and then figure I can spend about that much on the exclusives. For the free stuff any way. I always weigh shipping on the purchasable items in too.

This usually works for me. Although it also makes me realize how committed I am to these. ;)

Forgive the question if it is all so obvious to everyone else ....

Does the 'Ashcan' share the same cover artwork as #1 ?

from my over obsessive google searching yes it does. Only diff there will be variant covers for #1

Battle%2BBeasts%2B1.jpg

BattleBeast01-Cvr.jpg

Edited by b00sted

from my over obsessive google searching yes it does. Only diff there will be variant covers for #1

Same cover, yes. There will be one incentive cover, which will be sent to retailers with any ten issue purchase, and that's the Ulises Farinas wraparound battle scene. So that one will be more rare.

THere will also be an SDCC-exclusive cover by Ulises. Not sure how many they're making.

Same cover, yes. There will be one incentive cover, which will be sent to retailers with any ten issue purchase, and that's the Ulises Farinas wraparound battle scene. So that one will be more rare.

THere will also be an SDCC-exclusive cover by Ulises. Not sure how many they're making.

This is what I needed to know! I can pick this up at ur booth as well right? and posters and such as well?

The Variant cover for issue #2 would be from Jeff Zornow. It seems that there won't be a free figure this time, just the 2 covers.

any clue on what would be the best way to snag all the variants? I am new to the comic thing and now have become a bit obsessive lol

If you're lucky enough to live in USA then I guess comics stores are the best way. For international buyers like me there still ebay or well known online comics sellers.

Maybe I can suck up to Luke a bit as not anything worth while around me. If you ever need me to send something ur way too let me know as I am more than happy to help out :)

OK question for the ppl that picked up the red vorin. Any thoughts on how to fix the fruit roll-up curl in the sword? I gave it a week hoping it would bend back out but still pretty bent. I got it shoved in some heavy books atm but thought I would see what you guys did.

I just heard from my diamond rep, and he forgot about Memorial Day. Now I need to have my orders in tomorrow morning. If anyone who has not contacted me yet would like to get the Stealth Vorin deal, let me know by 8AM CST tomorrow (Friday). I have not been able to respond to PMs received in the last 2 days, but if you ordered one via PM then you are good to go.

Vacation Luke

I just heard from my diamond rep, and he forgot about Memorial Day. Now I need to have my orders in tomorrow morning. If anyone who has not contacted me yet would like to get the Stealth Vorin deal, let me know by 8AM CST tomorrow (Friday). I have not been able to respond to PMs received in the last 2 days, but if you ordered one via PM then you are good to go.

Vacation Luke

Did you find out if you will be getting the variant covers also since for every 10 orders you get 1? so does that mean with us getting 25 comics will we get 2 variants in the 25? and just need you to hit me back with ur paypal :)

Yes variants are included. I will be collecting payment in late June.

so i should stop spamming your inbox then? haha I just want to make sure I get you taken care of :)

I didn't hear back from the pm. But just to make sure. I want 1 please.

Vacation Luke

Edited by Ninja Mate

And the final order has been placed. Amazingly enough, this offer on our little message board will be raising their comic sales by almost another 1,000 copies. :)

That is awesome and I cant wait I am super excited

I really just need to stop looking at stuff on google.. anyone know where/when these card/stickers came out or how you got ahold of one? Or if you have one be willing to part with it?

BBsticker.jpg