UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Desmodius is now in inventory on the DST store. Some of you may balk at our UPS shipping prices (we're looking into other options), so you may want to think about shopping for others or getting some MM stands to make it easier to justify. We still have a couple of the early Gotham Box Sets, if this is your Man-Bat.

https://shop.diamondselecttoys.com/battle-beasts-minimates-desmodius-bat-mini-figure

On 11/29/2018 at 11:56 AM, DSTZach said:

Desmodius is now in inventory on the DST store. Some of you may balk at our UPS shipping prices (we're looking into other options), so you may want to think about shopping for others or getting some MM stands to make it easier to justify. We still have a couple of the early Gotham Box Sets, if this is your Man-Bat.

https://shop.diamondselecttoys.com/battle-beasts-minimates-desmodius-bat-mini-figure

Do you plan to bring any of these to C2E2?

• 2 weeks later...

I would so love to get the Black Bat Battle Beast minimate.

I had several extra Merk mates, that I did a customized version to make it look like the the cancelled falcon that was Robin-esque.  I had read somewhere when the wave of Battle Beasts that was cancelled was attempting to pay homage to Batman and Robin with the two mates and that they would have been in the same blister-pack.

• 2 years later...

I would love one but just saw this offer and wish I was able to get on the site sooner.  You are a great guy, DST Zach to do such a give-away.

• 1 month later...

I'm back in my favoritest thread ever! I love Battle Beasts, and I love the color purple (not the movie, the actual color) so I am excited to offer up for giveaway a sealed Shadow Merk, the grape-flavored (not really) variant of Merk that was given out at SDCC 2013. If you don't have him, and WANT him, sound off below! 

[CAVEAT EMPTOR: He's been in my attic, which can get pretty heated (as in hot, not argumentative) so while the Merk below is almost indigo, the one I have is kind of magenta. Still cool!]

Merk.jpg