UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, is something going on with the board today? Those quotes aren't formatted properly and the board is running really slowly...

TM2 keeps clogging the toilet. (honestly, nothing that I am aware of)

Between Minimate Multiverse and Luke's Toy Store, there are two willing outlets for exclusive release of any Battle Beasts waiting in the wings...

Any retailer interested in an exclusive set of Battle Beasts, by all means, contact your Diamond sales rep. We're going to be moving ahead with Series 2 fairly soon.

Even though TRU didn't take as many of them as they take of the Marvel assortments, they sold pretty darn well at retail. I've seen the sales reports, and their reasons for not taking Series 2 weren't based on sales performance, as far as I know.

But the next series will most likely be specialty exclusive, yes. Hopefully they drive sales towards the local comic shop. smile.png

Even though TRU didn't take as many of them as they take of the Marvel assortments, they sold pretty darn well at retail. I've seen the sales reports, and their reasons for not taking Series 2 weren't based on sales performance, as far as I know.

Every store I visit received one case, and nothing more. Other than the occasional Vorin pack, the cases sold through very quickly. At 2 per case and most stores only getting a single case, I'm willing to bet the BB TRU exclusives have some of the lowest production numbers of a recent line. Hoping to see more Series 2 details soon.