UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds fun. An interesting way to get minimates some exposure. If anyone heads over there please take some photos, I'd love to see what the place is like and what the public think of minis.

As for 'hot wings' I'm guessing translucent red or orange.

What's the difference going to be with the "Hot Wings" Merk announced on the AA blog? Will it just be a packaging thing or more like the Gold Vorin?

a buffalo with wings would be AWESOME

Zach, will this be something that is only given out at this bar for one night or will there be other opportunities to get one?

eBay Mwahahahaha

So is it given out as first come, first serve basis, or random, or is someone choosing to give to the people who have a nice face?

It'll be given to fans who come to MMHQ that night, first come, first served.

Zach, will this be something that is only given out at this bar for one night or will there be other opportunities to get one?

If there are any left over, they'll be there that weekend, but likely not. It's less rare than Gold Vorin, but we're letting fans get them on Thursday, so I imagine they'll go fast.

If there are any left over, they'll be there that weekend, but likely not. It's less rare than Gold Vorin, but we're letting fans get them on Thursday, so I imagine they'll go fast.

I don't understand this. If this giveaway was intended to raise awareness for a brand new line then I would get making something that's very limited in production and very hard to get. But when a line has over a decade of exposure, then all this does is exclude the 99.99% of people that would like to have one. Why does DST engineer a giveaway that excludes the people that spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on their products while giving away something that most collectors would want to a very select few that happen to be at a bar on a specific night? If it is simply to raise Minimate awareness, why not just give away a normal two pack?