UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell! I checked less than an hour earlier and I completely missed them. Who or whatever is in charge of stocking TRU.com needs wake up and realize that not everyone can make it to their physical locations. I actually made the trip last week, TRU wasn't the reason I had to make the trip but I made sure that I went there anyway, and it cost me a little over $160 in gas and four hours of travel time. I realize that TRU sales support the line but with very few exceptions I've never had a problem finding the LCS waves without having to pay overly inflated prices. Yeah, I know that in a couple days the wave is likely to be back in stock but even then it is likely I'll never be able to get the exclusive packs. Just for once I'd like to see that little silver exclusive sticker and "exclusive" text slapped on the packs that come in greater numbers when the entire wave is limited. It's things like this that have made me abandon toy lines in the past.

Sigh, now that I've vented I should be good for a while. However, just to be sure, I think I'd better add an extra fifteen minutes to my daily meditation for a couple of weeks or until I'm able to get a new batch of minimates to work with.

Finally got my hands on the LCS wave, and I LOVE them! I didn't have any major QC issues, and both Merk and the spider are standing fine for me.

My 2 1/2 year old is currently playing with the scorpion and spider, and she just told the spider "I love you, spider" and gave it a kiss.

I have to say, my expectstions were low, but I am very impressed and REALLY want to see more from this line.

Found the Battle Beasts at TRU today (Brookfield, WI). Picked up Moose & Bat. # off the receipt is 699788730591. $7.49 each, passed on the others for now. No sign of Marvel 15 at that store.

I called the Madison store today after work and they said no dice. And I even saw them add it to their order! Hopefully next week.

So went to my local TRU and got there about ten minutes after they opened.

I was very upset that they have yet to get any Battle Beast minimates. I was told last week that they said they would be in this week.

They didn't even have any new Marvel or Walking Dead mates either.

All they have is the same stock they have had for almost a month now. They need to clearence out the stock they have as Halo, SFvT, MvC and the spidey movie mates are starting to collect dust there.

I so want to get the Moose & Bat set and then I will be happy until the Star Trek mates make their return.

For all I know, it may not come off! Thanks for trying!

The bat Chest Piece comes off, it's friggin hard, but it'll come off. I haven't gotten the moose chest off yet.

if no one takes a pic before I get home tonight I'll post up a chestless Bat pic

Apparently my phone was able to take a good pic (I didn't think it'd work so well) Here's the Moose and Bat chests:

MooseBatChests_zps2ec02113.jpg

You have to heat up the chests to get them off since the head ball joint plugs into the chest itself

Edited by Shogi

Nothing yet at my TRU. I was told the truck will be Tuesday and that they should be able to tell me late Monday if they'll be in or not....

MooseBatChests_zps2ec02113.jpg

You have to heat up the chests to get them off since the head ball joint plugs into the chest itself

Tampo'd. Awesome.