UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's going to be the first to use the snake to make Bushmaster?

bushmasterss1.jpg

I was just thinking the spiked cuffs from Fear Itself Spider-Man would make excellent weapons for a snakeman. Guess I had Bushmaster in my deep, unrecognized memory!

Edited by Cappy

finally got around to opening these. to be fair i only got them sunday. LCS would not get them but there was a con in phoenix so i was able to pick them up there! got to say they are really cool well worth the wait thanks DST keep them coming!

Oh, I'm not saying that's physically true, I've just been waiting for them to be available for purchase to promote them further. And since they don't seem to be available to purchase online, and not knowing if that will change, I'm just looking for confirmation these are in stores. Keep us all posted, people.

Yeah, that "Available in Stores" tag is just a generic thing added to every listing on TRU.com if the product will be carried in stores, but it doesn't actually indicate that any stores have them in stock. We are still waiting for the inventory to hit both TRU.com and the stores, as none of the exclusives have even hit eBay yet (except for the ones that GH bought from the sample case).

(except for the ones that GH bought from the sample case).

Just helping people out...

And I'll say it again having these in hand, these are completely awesome. My only minor complaint so far is some of the joints are very loose and some of the parts don't always stay on.

Zach, I asked a question through the Q&A, but I'm not sure if it went through or didn't make it in time for the current one. I was just wondering if you can say when it'll be determined that there will definitely be a second series released or if it's already been decided. There seems to be a lot of interest in these and it seems like a natural conclusion there will be more, but I was hoping you could shed some more light into this.

Does anyone else find it odd that B00sted hasn't chimed in about Series 1 at all?

Zach, are there at least character designs ready for Series 2 yet? Maybe if some of those were shown, it could help potentially "b00st" sales of series 1? I know I am more likely to commit to an unproven (in this case Battle Beasts, not Minimates) product if I know ahead of time there was more product already in the pipeline....just something to consider.

TRU has wacky stocking systems. I usually don't find new releases locally until weeks after everyone else spots them at their TRUs. To boot, one of my TRUs keeps finding older stuff that was not there before, like MAX, Ghostbusters, and Calico Jack. I always buy it, so I know it wasn't left there the last time I stopped in.

Does anyone else find it odd that B00sted hasn't chimed in about Series 1 at all?

I thought he was getting out.

Zach, are there at least character designs ready for Series 2 yet? Maybe if some of those were shown, it could help potentially "b00st" sales of series 1? I know I am more likely to commit to an unproven (in this case Battle Beasts, not Minimates) product if I know ahead of time there was more product already in the pipeline....just something to consider.

I think b00sted has gotten out of Battle Beasts minimates. Seems a shame since he was so ferverant about the line for a time there.

Just updating the hunt for Battle Beast Minimates at TRU. Here in Bloomington/Normal, IL the local TRU still has not received any on the truck they got today, but she did have them in here computer so I suspect they will get them next week. (I am so hoping.)