UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya it ended in such a way, that is more like "HA I BET YOU WANTED TO SEE THE REST", but it is packed full of cool beasts, a cool vehicle option for DST, as well as some pretty awesome energy constructs..

i REAAALLLYYY hope we see this series continued as a monthly or even just multiple short runs...

also Zach, can you say if this will be collected? and if so, could it possibly have sketches?

ya it ended in such a way, that is more like "HA I BET YOU WANTED TO SEE THE REST", but it is packed full of cool beasts, a cool vehicle option for DST, as well as some pretty awesome energy constructs..

i REAAALLLYYY hope we see this series continued as a monthly or even just multiple short runs...

also Zach, can you say if this will be collected? and if so, could it possibly have sketches?

Looks like it will be collected: (quote from a few pages back)

It's a mini-series, and hopefully the TPB does well enough to warrant a sequel, but the last page of the last issue sets up a billion potential story arcs, should it continue.

DANG ! I havent read any of the comics(except the#0 on the site they had)

Im going to beg my dad to let my download them on his kindel or wait ti'll my ipod touch 5 comes here.

I want to read all 4 of them(I wish to get the phisical versions ,but...Dont wanna wait)

And I hope DST decides to make more gator mates ,and make them army builders(They were the ones that made me want BB mates.I just fell inloved with ther style)

Let's just say that I've had a bit of a set-back with my Battle Beast COMIC collection which will be resolved I'm sure but I need to get up to speed with what has been released . I realise that there was an ash-can,I have this......I believe there are four issues but can someone categorically tell me what variations there have been for each of these four comics. Thankyou in advance whilst pictures of the covers would make you blessed in my eyes.

I will dig mine out of the toddler proof archive tonight and try to snap some pics for you. I am pretty sure the ratio off the top of my head was five covers of #1 and two of the other three comics.

So I finally got to read #4 last night, and all I have to say is.....HOLY SHNIKES!!!!!!

That was awesome, so much cooler than I thought it would be. Really, quite good. Love the ending and hope more will be coming.

Sidenote:

Who knew a platypus could be so bad ass?

Edited by SuperChefMate

Let's just say that I've had a bit of a set-back with my Battle Beast COMIC collection which will be resolved I'm sure but I need to get up to speed with what has been released . I realise that there was an ash-can,I have this......I believe there are four issues but can someone categorically tell me what variations there have been for each of these four comics. Thankyou in advance whilst pictures of the covers would make you blessed in my eyes.

So I've now secured these..........

post-638-0-80590700-1351689335_thumb.jpg post-638-0-48993400-1351689349_thumb.jpg

......is there anything else please ?

So I've now secured these..........

post-638-0-80590700-1351689335_thumb.jpg post-638-0-48993400-1351689349_thumb.jpg

......is there anything else please ?

The only one it looks like you are missing is the Luke's Toy Store exclusive cover.

http://lukestoystore.com/battle-beasts-1-lukes-toy-store-exclusive-edition-comic-book/