UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

The TRU exclusives in place of the humans are the Bat and the Moose, aren't they?no idea how things would be packaged together, but whatever. We need a Squirrel soon so I can have Moose and Squirrel. Squirrel Girl would also work for this purpose, and make other happy too, so just go for that. No big deal to me.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the case break down, Zach! Now, a follow up that may have been answered already but I forgot: what is the TRU assortment?

I know we are getting different colors for some (all?) of the LCS beasts and there are no humans, right? So will it be:

LCS Vorin/beast color swap

LCS Merk/beast color swap

Gunther/Snake color swap

TRU exclusive beas/beast pack

Or will Gunther and the Snake be paired with the TRU exclusives? Or a total swap-a-roo?

Thanks, Zach. I am trying to determine the easiest and cheapest way to amass an army of snakes.

Who the heck is Gunther? You mean Gruntos? DId I miss an in-joke?

Everybody at TRU is a re-deco, but the level of re-deco will vary. the Heroes' armor will be metallic, most likely, and the bad guys will be different colors entirely. Not sure of case breakdown, but the two-packs SHOULD be:

Vorin/Tan Scorpion

Merk/Brown Tarantula

Gruntos/Green Snake (POSSIBLY tan)

Moose/Bat

So you can just buy the new two, or you can pick up all the awesome re-decos.

Edited by Zach Oat

Thanks for the case break down, Zach! Now, a follow up that may have been answered already but I forgot: what is the TRU assortment?

I know we are getting different colors for some (all?) of the LCS beasts and there are no humans, right? So will it be:

LCS Vorin/beast color swap

LCS Merk/beast color swap

Gunther/Snake color swap

TRU exclusive beas/beast pack

Or will Gunther and the Snake be paired with the TRU exclusives? Or a total swap-a-roo?

Thanks, Zach. I am trying to determine the easiest and cheapest way to amass an army of snakes.

Who the heck is Gunther? You mean Gruntos? DId I miss an in-joke?

Everybody at TRU is a re-deco, but the level of re-deco will vary. the Heroes' armor will be metallic, most likely, and the bad guys will be different colors entirely. Not sure of case breakdown, but the two-packs SHOULD be:

Vorin/Tan Scorpion

Merk/Brown Tarantula

Gruntos/Green Snake (POSSIBLY tan)

Moose/Bat

So you can just buy the new two, or you can pick up all the awesome re-decos.

No joke. Just lack of sleep and a poor memory. Gruntos, whom I love in the comic, was who I meant.

And thank you again for the line up. I am definitely looking forward to all of these, both versions of everyone. I just need to come up with the money and space to justify at least a case each from TRU and Luke's.

We really need a UPC incentive program for minimates!

I picked up two covers of #3 today along with my two Stealth Vorin. What a great color scheme. Best version yet (I don't have gold) :)

I picked up two covers of #3 today along with my two Stealth Vorin. What a great color scheme. Best version yet (I don't have gold) :)

salt in the wound bro, still waiting on my stealth lol

good idea.. i tossed them up on the bay but will take a few down to do that as I really dont want to ship them and this sounds like a much better option :)

Thanks again for getting them out to me Luke

I work at a public library and I am thinking these will make great prizes for adults and young adults. We have lots of comic/graphic novel readers who participate in our programs. This will be a unique prize to hand out.