UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

Zach,

Do you know what the LCS case breakdown will be? I am hoping/thinking it will end up being 4-4-2-2 with 2 each of the human/beast packs and 4 each of the beast/beast 2-packs. Is this correct? I am trying to decide how many I want to buy from my LCS. Thanks for the info!

O6

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Luke's store:

3 x Vorin the Ram with Scorpion

3 x Merk the Falcon with Spider

3 x Gruntos with Tate

3 x Snake with Bliss

I don't know if this is accurate.

I think its a box with 4x3 of the same characters . Im buying that one ( To have one on of each in my shelf,one displayed in box,adn one for a custom or if one breakes or something.) I cant wait. Is the releace date in January next year? IF SO I HAVE TIME !YAY!

From Luke's store:

3 x Vorin the Ram with Scorpion

3 x Merk the Falcon with Spider

3 x Gruntos with Tate

3 x Snake with Bliss

I don't know if this is accurate.

Ours are custom case assortments. The standard LCS assortment will be different. I don't know what it is though.

I think b00sted is the original owner of that Armovor. I know I received mine in the mail yesterday. That Minimate head looks great on the body -- guess I'll finally sit down and figure out a Minimate/Glyos conversion connector.

I am the original owner and if you come up with a connector please let me know :)

EDIT: also Luke I sent you a PM about the ETA on my Stealth Vorin as I am having a lil bit of urge to hurt my post man daily lol

Edited by b00sted

Ahhhh gotcha. Mine showed up at home, and my dad was planning to come up for a visit at school tonight, so i should have mine tonight. Can't remember what i got, either. Think it was an Armorvor, stealth Armorvor, Glyan, and painted HUB set..

Hoping for a few freebies like the guys over at Onell got too. Would love a scarf.

Ahhhh gotcha. Mine showed up at home, and my dad was planning to come up for a visit at school tonight, so i should have mine tonight. Can't remember what i got, either. Think it was an Armorvor, stealth Armorvor, Glyan, and painted HUB set..

Hoping for a few freebies like the guys over at Onell got too. Would love a scarf.

if you did not get a scarf let me know I got one and dont have a lick of use for it as only wanted armorvors :) not to clog up the bb thread lol.

But those Armorvores ARE pretty fricking cool. Can't wait for our stuff to hit stores.

I believe that the regular LCS wave will have 4 each of Vorin/Scorpion and Merk/Tarantula, and 2 each of the human sets. I'm still hoping they'll hit by December, but it may be January.

I do have a actual serious question for you though Zach, with the line not coming out until Jan and the comic mini series out now (4 part which should wrap in nov) what will keep the hype of the line up? As you know I was and still kinda am excited for the line but I have to say my excitement scale went from 11 to like 6 the farther and farther things get pushed out as I tend to just find something else to occupy my time and money on as I assume that is what other will do as well (that are not die hard minimate collectors).

I just wanted to get some actually feedback and thoughts. I know there is not much competition as Beast Saga is Japan only and most wont import stuff and Armorvors is mostly collectors only so I know that is not a worry but just curious.

1347674140[/url]' post='244865']

You are all dead to me.

W, what did I do? Please say it ain't so, Zach. Say it ain't so.

Also, I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Whatever those things are though, they look kinda neat. Not Merk neat, but not bad.

Edited by The Geohound

B00sted, you crack me up. In the span of four months, you've discovered the line, snapped up every 2010 promo, framed every poster, pleaded for business cards, got an ultra-rare Beast from the CREATOR OF MINIMATES, and now you're losing interest? The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long, my friend.

The comic series will increase awareness of the brand name among comic readers, and hopefully a few more will actually read it when the trade comes out in December or January or whenever. Hopefully that will help the line at comic shops, and hopefully kids will be unable to resist it at Toys R Us. I certainly have my work cut out for me.

zach, i dont know if your on top of this, but do you know when issue 3 comes out? this month? next? is it already out?

ive loved issues 1 and 2, and it has DEFINITELY given me a better respect for the line, however, im hoping we see designs for wave 2 soon, there were like 20 characters revealed within the first two issues that have yet to be mated x)

also just curious, why did you choose to stick all 5 main characters in the first wave? not that im complaining, but will there be more solid characters later on to fill more slots? or cool variations (not just colors)

B00sted, you crack me up. In the span of four months, you've discovered the line, snapped up every 2010 promo, framed every poster, pleaded for business cards, got an ultra-rare Beast from the CREATOR OF MINIMATES, and now you're losing interest? The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long, my friend.

The comic series will increase awareness of the brand name among comic readers, and hopefully a few more will actually read it when the trade comes out in December or January or whenever. Hopefully that will help the line at comic shops, and hopefully kids will be unable to resist it at Toys R Us. I certainly have my work cut out for me.

not going anywhere by any means was just curious man that push back by a month def could not of helped the numbers though.

Thanks for the case break down, Zach! Now, a follow up that may have been answered already but I forgot: what is the TRU assortment?

I know we are getting different colors for some (all?) of the LCS beasts and there are no humans, right? So will it be:

LCS Vorin/beast color swap

LCS Merk/beast color swap

Gunther/Snake color swap

TRU exclusive beas/beast pack

Or will Gunther and the Snake be paired with the TRU exclusives? Or a total swap-a-roo?

Thanks, Zach. I am trying to determine the easiest and cheapest way to amass an army of snakes.