UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Bliss and Tate each come with a Gauntlet.

And the Bat is in TRU Series 1. Maybe not that exact bat, but a bat. No eyepatch that I recall.

You;ll get a better look at specialty Series 1 this Friday.

I hope those gauntlets are compatible with other 'mates. (Dread armor in the near future? :woot: )

Just finished with issue #2 and may I request a Buddhist Tiger minimate?

I believe Bliss and Tate each come with a Gauntlet.

And the Bat is in TRU Series 1. Maybe not that exact bat, but a bat. No eyepatch that I recall.

You;ll get a better look at specialty Series 1 this Friday.

I hope those gauntlets are compatible with other 'mates. (Dread armor in the near future? :woot: )

Just finished with issue #2 and may I request a Buddhist Tiger minimate?

The gauntlets are compatible with ALL Minimates. And I believe the tiger is a future antagonist, so...

Those look really nice. I agree that the Vorin armor does look a bit bright, but I kind of like it. The tarantula looks much better in this shot. He looked a bit off in the SDCC pics, but in this picture, I can see quite a bit more of him and his proportions. And of course, as many others have said, Merk and the Snake looks amazing. But the one that is starting to impress me the most the more pictures I see of him is gruntos. Out of all the BBs, for me he does the best job of capturing the look and character of him from the comic book. Both Merk and Vorin look like minimate versions of their characters, but Gruntos just looks like a perfect miniaturized version of the character. Really nice.

So this is the specialty store series 1 correct? I am excited to see pictures of the TRU series 1. Really waiting anxiously to see that moose.

I really like that Vorin armor if that's the final colour, really makes it pop. Merk and the snake I'll probably try to grab the TRU versions if they're going to be significantly brighter. They might've even gotten me to buy the human if they'd done a more obvious likeness of Zooey Deschanel like the comic :whistling:

Was never really into the creepy-crawly beasts so those are a pass for me, but I'm sure there'll be lots more birds/mammals/etc down the road.

This is specialty. The humans are only at specialty, and these are all comic colors. TRU will have metallics and brighter colors, plus Moose and Bat.

Only thing I'm not sure about is whether I've been talking out of my ass about the green snake being at Toys R Us. Specialty should be comic-accurate, and the comic snake is tan, I believe. We'll see. They're both cool.

Zach, your mission is to get a Minimate Multiverse plug into future articles and interviews. :thumbsup:

It is cool that this line is getting a lot of notice. I must admit that its more attention than I thought it would get.

Well, the online edition. But still! :thumbsup:

Print is dead. Online is the way to go, with your social medias and your page views and your impressions and Tweets and YouTubes and Likes and pokes and smartphones and iPads and flibbertyflabbertyfoo. </cosby>

Really liking the Battle Beasts. That's the best picture of the spider I've seen, and he is impressive. I have no idea how I'm going to get him in the house though - my wife hates spiders.