UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been almost 3 years to the day when Battle Beast minimates were announced & at last you Battle Beast Minimate fans are to be rewarded for your patience & loyalty with the distinct possibility that another invite-only exclusive Vorin will be available at SDCC.......the reward is that you won't be offered one. My apologies.... that's possibly inaccurate ....maybe the whole forum will possibly get one to share :rolleyes:

When I purloin one of these alleged items ....& I will....I will use it as a pessary & thenceforth couldn't give a shit about it.

The writing has been on the wall for some time .... limited-numbered 'Calico Jack' boxes & limited-numbered 'Alice' single packs come to mind....... does anybody want some that didn't appear to get numbered? PM me. I'm officially tired of this faux elitism.

This potential SDCC development was 'telegraphed' once the supposedly rare Grey Vorin was given away exclusively to minimate retailers ....how many minimate retailers do you know ? I beg your pardon....given away topotential minimate retailers :ermm: I have 5 .....5 grey Vorins sold on ebay within days of C2E2 by 5 die-hard Minimate retailers who as far as I can ascertain hadn't ever sold a Minimate or stocked a Minimate before or since. FACT.

Anyway we've all got our limited Stealth Vorins......oh that's right ,my bad......we haven't have we :glare:

Me? I've finally woken up to the smell of coffee & the BS.

None of my comments are chosen to reflect the views of the Staff or management of this forum ,these are my personal feelings & are not meant to embarrass any forum member or institution .

Yes I'm bitter about this & I'll keep away from this forum as best I can for a while lest my bitterness infects the place .

Edited by buttheadsmate

It's been almost 3 years to the day when Battle Beast minimates were announced & at last you Battle Beast Minimate fans are to be rewarded for your patience & loyalty with the distinct possibility that another invite-only exclusive Vorin will be available at SDCC.......the reward is that you won't be offered one. My apologies.... that's possibly inaccurate ....maybe the whole forum will possibly get one to share :rolleyes:

When I purloin one of these alleged items ....& I will....I will use it as a pessary & thenceforth couldn't give a shit about it.

The writing has been on the wall for some time .... limited-numbered 'Calico Jack' boxes & limited-numbered 'Alice' single packs come to mind....... does anybody want some that didn't appear to get numbered? PM me. I'm officially tired of this faux elitism.

This potential SDCC development was 'telegraphed' once the supposedly rare Grey Vorin was given away exclusively to minimate retailers ....how many minimate retailers do you know ? I beg your pardon....given away topotential minimate retailers :ermm: I have 5 .....5 grey Vorins sold on ebay within days of C2E2 by 5 die-hard Minimate retailers who as far as I can ascertain hadn't ever sold a Minimate or stocked a Minimate before or since. FACT.

Anyway we've all got our limited Stealth Vorins......oh that's right ,my bad......we haven't have we :glare:

Me? I've finally woken up to the smell of coffee & the BS.

None of my comments are chosen to reflect the views of the Staff or management of this forum ,these are my personal feelings & are not meant to embarrass any forum member or institution .

Yes I'm bitter about this & I'll keep away from this forum as best I can for a while lest my bitterness infects the place .

I am sorry the whole thing has got you so frustrated but even though I am new to the minimates scene I completely understand, That being said though the Battle Beasts have sucked me in and I am stuck here so if for some reason it ever ends up upsetting you enough to part with some of your army know I will happily take them and they will be going to a wonderful forever home <3.

Edited by b00sted

I just read about this Gold Vorin a few minutes ago while searching for Blue Vorins: http://www.16bit.com/sdcc2012-dia-bb.asp

Apparently the golden boy was in a grab bag at some heavy metal party? Thank the gods I'm not a completionist (Although I'd like to be able to grab a blue Vorin for $10 or less :) )

ya, I am dying a lil bit inside trying to find one of them.. when I do I know it is not going to come cheap either ;(

I hate you guys.

No seriously, I hate you all. With your blue promos and getting them and everything.

I'm kidding. Just jealous. Congrats guys. The blue ones definitely seem more reasonable on eBay while the con is still going on versus the insanity the red ones got listed for.

I hope the gold ones (if they ever show up) do the same. I still am in shock I got my blue one for 11$ shipped. Thing that sucks is I had a Mule go for me to so I am going to have to pay him like 4 times that for the stuff he gets me I dont need anymore :|

I've already seen one blue one sell BIN for $30. I'm hoping people will value them at or below the value of a red one (basically the same anyway) and maybe I could even offer a trade of a red for a blue?

So far I haven't seen anymore blues show up on ebay

i need help.. i almost dont leave the computer in homes to get the gold one,, if I got to go the bathroom i load up the tablet and keep refreshing in hopes I find something..

That would be hilarious if you lost out on a 5 gold Vorin because you were taking a dump.

I heard there's a hypno-toad colored version, but it's only available between the hours of 03:30 and 04:30. Go get it. :P

i stayed up last night until 3am and got back up at 6 and before i even said good morning to my wife I was back at the computer to see if I missed a gold vorin lol

Edited by b00sted

I've had an internet blackout most of my time at SDCC and now see the mess that the gold Vorin is causing. I feel guilty sharing this after reading the comments but I managed to snag these for Luke and myself.

7837bc13.jpg