UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what helm is zik wearing? I actually really like the one with the other wings on it ;)

It's an X-Men: The Last Stand Juggernaut helmet, and those are the Ghostbusters Theatre Ghost wings. The swords are from four different Minimates.

One more for you, Delta:

483393_436282826415980_164411415_n.jpg

Very nice packaging.I can't wait to have these in hand.

I really like the packaging! I see a big variety of packaging for minimates. I think the packages that show off the entire figure work the best. There's something about this specific package that really appeals to me. Its very exciting/dynamic looking without being to busy. It almost reminds me of a lot of packaging from the early 90s in design. Love it.

Impressed with the colors on Vorin. Its fun with him, between the promos and the control art at C2E2, I feel like I have been part of the step by step process of him becoming a complete figure. And its exciting to see the finalized figure.

Now just 5 days until we get to see protos of the rest of series 1. There are several that I am very interested to see how they work out as an actual figure. Counting down the days now.

:woot: WOW! The package looks sick ! I have to save up for series 1 and buy 2 of each set....I have to win my bet for $80!

I do not like the packaging, it's not gonna fit with my collection. Guess they are gonna need there own section

According to DST, this Vorin is the stealth version, not the SDCC or W1 version. Very happy I am getting one!

Regarding Zik, the purple wings are from the Ghostbusters Theatre Ghost. He also has X3 Juggernaut's helmet, most likely showing how versitile the line will be when one can mix and match pieces with other mates.

Great pics!

I really think that is pretty BA looking and dont want to drop the cash on figs just to nap the parts anyone have the Juggernaut's Helm and Theatre Ghost wings they would not mind parting with for a price? also will trade parts it is replacing on Zik :)

My LCS called yesterday to tell me that Battle Beasts #1 is arriving tomorrow. He told me that the Stealth Vorin is not shipping with the comics. He also told me that if I want one of the 10 copy incentive covers I have to $6 for it.

Am I getting screwed? Does anyone else know if I should be getting the variant cover (1 or 2 copies) included? I appreciate his assistance with obtaining other mates, but I hate feeling like he is constantly trying to screw me over to make more money.

Thanks for any info you'll maight have,

O6