UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Battle Beasts Minimates

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, put together a crack team. Me, KA, Maxi and Miry will go in your place. We know how to handle transfans. :highfive2:

I just wonder about the rub signs. The fact that you want to make them distinctive is a good thing that I can understand and agree with. I just happen to know that's a point of contention with a lot of classic fans. Maybe you could sculpt a place to put them on your molds, but just not add a rub sign? Let people put their own on?

I just wonder about the rub signs. The fact that you want to make them distinctive is a good thing that I can understand and agree with. I just happen to know that's a point of contention with a lot of classic fans. Maybe you could sculpt a place to put them on your molds, but just not add a rub sign? Let people put their own on?

If they're showing the line at C2E2, I imagine they're already sculpted. Plus it would look a bit weird if they all have an empty square in the middle of their chest -- although I guess it might bring back nostalgic memories of all those old ones where the damn rub sign fell off :tongue:

If someone's interest in the line is that dependent on them being exactly like the old toys, they will likely be disappointed by something, rub sign or no. For me, any new Battle Beasts is good Battle Beasts -- it's been 20 years! I'm pretty excited for the reveal.

I had Battle Beasts as a kid and loved them. If minimate ones don't have the little rubbing stickers (or the marble in the chest, either) then that's okay. I'd just like to see them released, honestly.

I'd also like to get a crocodile. I still don't have any version of that guy and man, it buuuugs me.

Can we atleast be teased with some concept art at toy fair or with a prototype of another beast?Or with a giveaway of another beast or the same gator so I can finally buy one in a reasonable price?

It kind of figures, the easiest one to get, ended up being my least favorite color scheme.

I still hope they do one as a homage to the original grusome gator with white skin and green armor

• 2 months later...

Only 1 week left for the countdown and still no sneak peak or leak. This secret is well kept.

What is the link for the clock again?

Thanks for the link to the clock. Now, if only my iPod would display flash. :(

And I can't see the video :glare:

According to the Facebook DST page we should get an announcement before the end of the countdown. Then we would be able to see the result of the announcement the day the countdown end. Only a few days left and maybe announcement in just a couple of hours.