UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy Story LEGO!

Danny

IMO this is going to be one of those lines that you'll want 2 sets each of. One to play with and one to keep MIB. Appeals to multiple collectors, fantastic LEGO quality, first wave of the line (and you know LEGO is going to milk the license like they do SW) all factors make this a must buy line for me.

Another line to watch that I think has HUGE potential is the Space Police line. No license to speak of, huge play potential for kids to just build with their imagination. This is the kind of line fans will eat up 10 years from now.

Another line to watch that I think has HUGE potential is the Space Police line. No license to speak of, huge play potential for kids to just build with their imagination. This is the kind of line fans will eat up 10 years from now.

The Space Police line reminds me so much of the LEGO Space line from the 80s. I can't wait to see this stuff on store shelves!

The Space Police line reminds me so much of the LEGO Space line from the 80s. I can't wait to see this stuff on store shelves!

There actually was an awesome Space Police line in the 80's ;) :

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/

:spiderham:

I'm not a LEGO collector but Woody and Buzz look like something out of the uncanny valley. Looks like Lego's minifigs are starting to hit the same sculpting ceiling "duck feet phase" Minimates are :ohmy: Am loving Lego RC though.

As for Prince of Persia, these are the ones based on the new movie right? The one with Jake Gyllenhal in it? I wish the Lego preview shots would have been more indicative of what the movie would actually turn out like :P

I'm not a LEGO collector but Woody and Buzz look like something out of the uncanny valley. Looks like Lego's minifigs are starting to hit the same sculpting ceiling "duck feet phase" Minimates are :ohmy: Am loving Lego RC though.

As for Prince of Persia, these are the ones based on the new movie right? The one with Jake Gyllenhal in it? I wish the Lego preview shots would have been more indicative of what the movie would actually turn out like :P

Yep, RC is fantastic, and was begging for a LEGO transtition. Really hope they can make Slink; BEST CHARACTER EVER. :D

And yes, the movie. What?! You can't see how it was indicative of the movie ALREADY!!!! God, i thought it was so clear!! The answer is "suck." :P

Any one getting this you could buy the sets and put they in a toy box made out of legos and have

the ant man minimate coming out of it.(like he shrank to toy size) the army guys be perfect for that.(just an idea :blush: )

Edited by Scorpion

• 5 months later...

Saw these in the UK for the first time earlier. Had the army men set and the RC, Woody & Buzz set. The RC set was cool, even has a pull back motor in it. Didn't buy one though, I needed food more.

Also, some cool Toy Story themed easter eggs and sweets etc in my local supermarket. Chocolate Buzz similar to a chocolate Santa at Xmas. Can't imagine you'll get most of the stuff in the US as not sure how you guys do easter? Always figured easter eggs were a pretty British thing? If anyone wants me to pick some stuff up for cost & shipping for their kids (or for the big kids :biggrin: ), or wants more info, drop me a PM.

Below those original Toy Story pics was a story broken a little while back aparantly that I missed.

right as they announced LEGO Harry Potter the Video Game, they announced a LEGO The Hobbit Video game. Which means there is a possibility (probability) of LEGO Hobbit sets.

That... is exciting.