UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

First hand news from SDCC

Since you got free mates for asking questions, everyone in that family asked one and handed the mates to the boy who then ripped them open to play with (he tore a Unification Spock apart and then put him back together... that'd probably make someone here cringe.)

[cringe]

Man I want one of those...

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me some time - that I currently don't really have - to figure out why so many fellow 'versers do use Battle Beasts - it took me some time to remember who those little guys were as well -, but now: Damn (OK, I browsed through the family friendly thread as well...)! I do remember that I used to have these little buggers when I was about 10 or 12 years old and I really loved Zariganian and Big Horn a lot - although I don't remember whether I really used those names for these guys instead of Crabman and Goatguy)!

However, I don't know whether these guys will convince me as Minimate re-incarnations, but this whole SDCC thread did! Boy there are going to be some awesome mates! Very cool!

Thanks a lot for all of those first hand news guys, although I just read them pretty belated.

Edited by Bob Harris

I can tell you from personal knowledge that Arnim Zola was in fact crying at the hands of DST Matt.

Way to rat me out.

Well, life's like that, huh?

I can tell you from personal knowledge that Arnim Zola was in fact crying at the hands of DST Matt.

Way to rat me out.

Well, life's like that, huh?

Come on that's not nice. AZ was probably just trying to get a little insider info.

I sat directly on the left of the family mentioned at the panel and was wishing I had brought my wife to the panel to ask questions so I could have got more free stuff. I did score an IM TTA set and then the blanks and Unification Spock at the end of the panel. I was actually just shocked at how few people were there. Last year the room was pretty full, although I don't know how many people last year were there for the minimate panel or waiting for something else coming up in that room.