IMG_5770.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_5775.jpg

IMG_5776.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

Sorry about the lack of captions, but it's late and I have an early start tomorrow. :D

On a side note, Customs delayed AFXs shipment and their Minimates won't show up until later in the week. (Friday I think?) So no Thunderbolts, Champions, or Cyberdyne sets until then. Keychains are delayed too.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay time for DST booth photos...

Sorry about the lack of captions, but it's late and I have an early start tomorrow. :D

On a side note, Customs delayed AFXs shipment and their Minimates won't show up until later in the week. (Friday I think?) So no Thunderbolts, Champions, or Cyberdyne sets until then. Keychains are delayed too.

Fantastic effort Ivan & one we all appreciate. Thankyou. That 'croc' is very very interesting although I'm positively overwhelmed by the amount & quality of the characters we're getting. :D

The news about the AFX is almost staggeringly bad however,notsomuch for us non-attendees but for you guys there.....my stomach actually turned reading that :sick:

Customs????

Edited by buttheadsmate

Great pics, cheers dude. The the Robocroc reminds me of a toy I had as a kid Battlebeasts or something. Armoured animals with heat reactive stickers in chest.

Liking the X-factor 4 pack and I'm glad the bulked up Beast.

Movie Deadpool looks bad. Not a bad minimate just a bad design I thought it was tragic what they did in the movie.

Thanks for the monster pic update Ivan! :D

Wolverine Origins... okay, I guess. Gambit and Barakapool/Weapon XI look okay, "battle-damaged" tank top Logan is pretty meh. Seems to be no sign of Wraith though.

Who's that guy next to Angel on the Origins shelf? Is that supposed to be Warpath or something?

Nice X-Force (I think?) set! Interesting take on Beast, Cyclops and Jean look simple but cool. Can't imagine how they'd make Iceman look different aside from his belt-thingy, but still a nice addition.

Hey! Adam Warlock comes with his staff!

WTF is that crocodile thing?! ... cause it looks way cool.

Is it me, or does Titanium Man look shrimpier in person?

ooh, a transparent terror dog!

Yes, thanks for the pics Ivan.

And I think that's Nightwing with Angel. Someone needs to ask DST if they're going to start doing more DC mates.

And are there really only 6 figures in the TRU Wolverine wave? I'm assuming that the breakdown would be 1 Angel pack per case and 11 packs with Wolverine. On second thought, if there's only 6 figures, maybe they're re-packing the Bullseye/Moonstone set with that wave. At least I can hope so, right?

:D this si going to be so awsome im leaving in like 30 mins

all of these mates ive been waiting for even gambit and deadpool

but the x factor set looks amazing im so glad they made an angel and astonishing warpath (i mean its not comic aquarte but were getting most of the x-force)that xfactor four pack looks awsome yay new iceman and that giant crocacile man looks super awsome (its like dr domm built lizard a suit cant wait to get these(eventullay)

And I think that's Nightwing with Angel. Someone needs to ask DST if they're going to start doing more DC mates.

And are there really only 6 figures in the TRU Wolverine wave? I'm assuming that the breakdown would be 1 Angel pack per case and 11 packs with Wolverine. On second thought, if there's only 6 figures, maybe they're re-packing the Bullseye/Moonstone set with that wave. At least I can hope so, right?

I can see the similarity with Nightwing but it is Warpath in I think his X-force outfit. Marvel Warpath

I can see the similarity with Nightwing but it is Warpath in I think his X-force outfit. Marvel Warpath

That's so turning into a Red Hood Jason Todd head once it hits here. [Well, an extra one will be. I'm keeping a Warpath as is to hand with Thunderbird.]

Thanks for the pics Ivan.

Wow, looks like another awesome year for Minimates is in the wings (Angel pun intended).

With that crocodile minimate that is included in the playset, does that mean a Spiderman Lizard is due sometime in the future? Hmmm....

Oh, and as another ugly reminder, this is what DC Direct is going to counter with:

post-107-1248354662_thumb.jpg

FAIL! :blink:

Edited by HelloMate

I am surprised they didn't do Warpath in his silver/black X-Force suit. That would make sense given X-Force Wolvie and X-23 being released.

I am surprised they didn't do Warpath in his silver/black X-Force suit. That would make sense given X-Force Wolvie and X-23 being released.

I would fully expect X-Force Warpath in a future wave (my math - mutant character + reusing existing parts + helping complete team = future release).

Thanks for all the wonderful pics so far. These look great.

So the Wolverine TRU wave says a release date of August '09? That's fast. So is that a soldier Wolverine next to Gambit?

The X-Factor set looks AMAZING. I am particularly fond of Scott's hair/face. I love it.

And are there really only 6 figures in the TRU Wolverine wave? I'm assuming that the breakdown would be 1 Angel pack per case and 11 packs with Wolverine.

Weird that it is being called Wolverine: Origins wave 2, but the X-Factor Angel and Hush guy or whoever he is are posed there with them. Angel is the only one in that bunch that I care anything about. Battle Damaged wife beater Wolvie is ridiculous, but not surprising. I really hope they add the Bullseye pack to this wave, as well. 2 packs per case would be nice.

Love that X-Factor set, by the way. The Duck feet actually make some sense with Beast, in my opinion. Thanks for pics, Ivan

--edit: anybody else think that gator is reminiscent of a Battle Beast?--

Edited by karamazov80

The X-Force set looks surprisingly great!

The lab play set people are a must for me, anyone think that the guard would make a nice colonial marine?

And I think the guy behind Gambit in this pic is WW2 Wolvy:

IMG_5755.jpg

I hope we get to see some more new non-Marvel stuff in the coming days!!!