UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 31 & 32 pics

Valo487

Series 31 just showed up on my invoice for next week, but not Series 32. I am guessing that will be the week after.

Hey Luke, are you selling the Variant Angel with Multiple Man. I'm not looking into collecting the first appearance Angel but I noticed you don't have the variant for sale on your website.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Series 31 just showed up on my invoice for next week, but not Series 32. I am guessing that will be the week after.

Hey Luke, are you selling the Variant Angel with Multiple Man. I'm not looking into collecting the first appearance Angel but I noticed you don't have the variant for sale on your website.

I think Luke gets regular cases and therefore the chase figures are packed 1 per case, so he probably had them up and they sold out already.

Luke feel free to correct me.

T.

hey, that's right, isn't it? the original captain marvel had the exact same costume as the army builder kree soldier... except he had regular flesh colored skin. right?

Yes. But that's only because it's a standard Kree Captain's uniform. The Kree are either blue, like the army builder, or "pink" like Mar-Vell. The blue skinned Kree were actually slightly the minority, represented "pure" Kree, and as such held most of the political power. The "pink" Kree were at least partially of mixed descent somewhere in their ancestory, and were at one point more numerous. The entire empire's been destroyed and rebuilt at least twice in the last dozen years, so I don't think even Marvel's decided what the current population numbers look like.

Here's a link to website with some more Kree historical info, including what the different rank uniforms look like.

thanks for the info, man! very cool site--- i didn't have a clue about the kree for the most part.

That's great news! I've been waiting on that FA Angel/Multiple Man pack to come in so I can finally get my FA X-Men and X-Factor sets.

I am counting the days! :geek:

Luke–

I just got your newsletter, and it seemed to suggest both wave 31 and 32 are coming in next week. Is that now the case?

I went back and re-read the newsletter, and I definitely worded that headline poorly. :P Series 31 is coming this week and Series 32 is next week. Sorry for the confusion!

I was under the impression that both waves were coming out this week, and after calling my LCS they both are! at least in Tucson (west Coast).

My LCS (Madison, WI) is getting both waves in on Wednesday.

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2009/12/the-...inimate-series/

packaged shots of 31-32! aweosme looking mates there, I like that x-23 comes with a masked and non-masked head that a cool touch, I see a hair piece for the silver aged Angel too - awesome!

Jeff of the Miniacs

:o i NEED the angel and multiple man set.since i started liking minimates in august i missed the archangel and apocolaypse set.i guess this is the time i can finally get a angel figure{none of my lcs have the marvel legends one}

@ mabait1020

Thanks for posting up Individual out of Packet Pictures. Will these be available at Comic Book Shops in the UK yet? Is it a Worldwide release? :)

Wow, I'm really glad they added details to Cable's arm! Now I don't have to dismember a GSXM Colossus XD

oh wow - they did too! well spotted. i noticed (and griped) when the promo pics went up and he didn't have the bands.

Guess it goes to show some people will notice something done wrong before they notice something done right :(

VERY glad they've added the detail.