UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 31 & 32 pics

Valo487

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less about Hank Pym or Kree Soldiers, so if any of you want them hit me up, I need TRU exclusives, AIM and Hydra soldiers.

I like that x-23 comes with a masked and non-masked head

Seems kinda strange that they didn't go the "reversible head" route for her like they did with wave 24 Venom. Maybe they're actively aiming to be more customizer-friendly?

I am liking that Yellowjacket/Kree soldier pack more and more whenever I see it. I think I know what I'll be army-building the hell out of next year.

Sometimes they have crooked or messed up tampos, like this Black Panther at my LCS or MOC's Shield soldier with the hair going around his face. It's cheaper just to make two heads, and if one is messed up they'll just replace the one. It's harder for them to make a clear tampo to go around the whole head. There's also the issue of the tampo getting stuck to the hairpiece like it did for another member's Deathstroke.

I hope Jamie comes with some green arms, so I have the option to display some of them without the trenchcoat...

and I guess a Wasp

I'd love a Hank-Wasp!

404'd

Edited by Dio

• 3 weeks later...
I hope Jamie comes with some green arms, so I have the option to display some of them without the trenchcoat...

I'm hoping for this aswell.

I'm hoping for this a swell.

Put me down on the 'hoping Jamie comes with a spare pair of green arms to match his shirt' list.

. . . hmmmm, think we need a catchier name for this list.

I'm hoping for this a swell.

Put me down on the 'hoping Jamie comes with a spare pair of green arms to match his shirt' list.

. . . hmmmm, think we need a catchier name for this list.

The Madrox Matching Mandibles list?

The Madrox Matching Mandibles list?

Mandibles are jaws, not arms.

How about the "Jamie's Arms Alliance"?

"Madrox's Call to Arms"?

I've usually heard from my supplier by now if we were getting them this week, so I have my doubts. Granted, last week was for the most part a holiday, so that might slow down correspondence a bit.

My LCS usually gets them the first week of release, but they aren't on their New Books List for this week either. I e-mailed them, but I guess these are running late.

I wonder if the kree will have a reversible head so we can have a first uniform Cap Marvel. If not a head swap is easy.

hey, that's right, isn't it? the original captain marvel had the exact same costume as the army builder kree soldier... except he had regular flesh colored skin. right?

Series 31 just showed up on my invoice for next week, but not Series 32. I am guessing that will be the week after.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE LUKE!

(YEAH BECAUSE I'M SO ADDICTED I ORDERED A CASE OF EACH SERIES FROM YOU AND I'M ITCHING LIKE A CRACK FIEND ON CHECK DAY)

hey, that's right, isn't it? the original captain marvel had the exact same costume as the army builder kree soldier... except he had regular flesh colored skin. right?

Yes. But that's only because it's a standard Kree Captain's uniform. The Kree are either blue, like the army builder, or "pink" like Mar-Vell. The blue skinned Kree were actually slightly the minority, represented "pure" Kree, and as such held most of the political power. The "pink" Kree were at least partially of mixed descent somewhere in their ancestory, and were at one point more numerous. The entire empire's been destroyed and rebuilt at least twice in the last dozen years, so I don't think even Marvel's decided what the current population numbers look like.

Here's a link to website with some more Kree historical info, including what the different rank uniforms look like.

Edited by Mirymate