UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 31 & 32 pics

Valo487

yeah, amazing how supply and demand works. B)

Of course, if it weren't for the box sets, no one would care at all for these two. Folks would likely be just fine with the Champions and the blue/white version. What's the big deal, anyway? Being able to complete a team roster has always been the exception, not the rule. If you got more than 4 on the team, good luck.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the thread necro but can someone show me the hairpiece that comes with Silver Age Angel. I've seen the picture in this thread and the one on the Database, but the MinimatesCentral review has a completely different piece that I would love to use in my custom Cypher mate.

thanks!

That could simply be an error on my part. I'm hoping that's not the case though.

Just looked at the Database and am pretty much convinced the mistake is mine. I think I've used the hairpiece from The wave 27 variant WWII Captain America. ARSE!

We'll have to get that fixed.

That could simply be an error on my part. I'm hoping that's not the case though.

Just looked at the Database and am pretty much convinced the mistake is mine. I think I've used the hairpiece from The wave 27 variant WWII Captain America. ARSE!

We'll have to get that fixed.

I'm sorry I wasn't meaning to call you out or anything!!

but thanks for the heads up

Hey thanks, I appreciate you saying that. We've been working our nuts off trying to get up to date with Marvel stuff. I think we're almost (almost) there now. I know we're up to wave 31 and the 'mates are up to 37 but we're getting there.