UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 31 & 32 pics

Valo487

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have any money left!! :)

I have Series 31 in my checkout at the comic book store forbidden planet :( but no money to buy them... I wonder if i should ask my best mate to postpone his wedding this Saturday... just so I can buy these minimates :lol:

Will these be available at Comic Book Shops in the UK yet? Is it a Worldwide release? :)

1. Minimates are not available in the UK because they are toys that do not meet European safety standards (CE) -official.

2. Minimates are available in the UK from Forbidden Planet International who sell them at approximately twice the US retail price . Forbidden Planet International is the UK's largest Sci-Fi Merchandise online retailer.

Confused? Me too.

DST are currently looking for international retailers to market Minimates outside of the US but nobody seems keen to stump up the money to meet the CE testing costs. I presume FPI have done so :no:

You have to laugh :D

Thanks for the pictures. Good to see Jamie comes with another set of arms. that Cable reeks of Rob Leifield. Pass.

What that Cable was the only good thing Liefeld did in comics!

moc847

And all Liefield created on Cable was appearance, attitude, and the vaguest hint at powers. Rob has stated repeatedly he never intended Cable to be Cyclops' time lost son, or having TP/TK powers on par with Jean. Thankfully, we will never know what "creative genius" Rob actually had in store for us, as Liefield also never bothered to flesh out a complete backstory for Cable and was making it up as he went. (shocking I know)

nothing special man, it's like a colored regular face... i was also expecting some kree features... but unfortunately there is non

Nope, that looks Kree to me. Aside from the skin tone blue Kree are outwardly identical to humans, and Pink Kree can and have passed for human for long periods of time, including Mar-Vell.

Thanks for the pics, man.

He's our hero. Gonna take pollution down to zero. That Cable is wonderfully Liefieldian. I plan on insulting him frequently. Are Angel's eyebrows really that yellow? Great to see that Jamie has spare arms.

Thanks for all the pics, Mabait1020.

Great pictures!! Thanks for posting!

I usually get a voicemail from my LCS the night before minis are in (nothing last night).. I am hoping he has stopped doing this since I am in every week for Blackest Night stuff and maybe I will have minis on hold for me today!! Fingers crossed.. I have been waiting a long time to have Captain America take on Captain Britain on my minimate shelf and see what happens. :)

Holy moly, I can't even put into words how happy I am to have Excalibur mates sitting on my desk right now! :woot:

And they are perfect! One quick note, if you attach Kitty's head kind of "half" on the ball, instead of fully pushing it down, it totally takes away the "stumpy" look she has out of the package.

And Lockheed! Just awesome...

I went to my LCS to pick these up and his case was reversed 1 silver age Angel and 3 of the blue and white costume even though all the blue and white are marked Variant. Is anyone else seeng this? Luke?

Yep, same for mine. Factory miscommunication when they switched them around, I'm gonna guess?

I went to my LCS to pick these up and his case was reversed 1 silver age Angel and 3 of the blue and white costume even though all the blue and white are marked Variant. Is anyone else seeng this? Luke?

Saw it today as well at my local store. Looks like a factory screw-up.

Saw it today as well at my local store. Looks like a factory screw-up.

Oh no! I hope Luke's still has enough Silver Age Angels to fill our pre-orders. I guess we'll see! At least there will be plenty of Blue Angel/Multiple Man sets for army builders, I was getting worried that I wasn't going to be able to find any.

Edited by shanezey

I'm a little disappointed that Captain Britain doesn't have quite the level of detail on his helmet that the picture on the box does (no white piping around his mouth, no blue on the back). I see from the pictures here it's not just mine.

Hmm... I ordered mine off Sci-Fi Genre today and noticed that they list the FA Angel still as the variant and the blue/white costume Angel as the normal version. Guess I'll see whom I get when they ship, but I'd prefer the FA Angel to go with my FA X-Men.

I still haven't bought the X-Factor X-Men because I never found the Angel/Warpath set at TRU. >_>

they look great!, really digging that cable very liefield. yellowjacket is just amazing!!, but sadly I'm going to have to wait on these. Just can't squeeze another mate purchase this week.

I can't say for sure, because I didn't look that closely, but I believe that my store had 3 SA Angels and one Blue Angel, like they should. I'm on the east coast; perhaps it's a regional thing?

Also, did anyone else find it odd that the Hank Pyms come with light brown hair, whereas the previous Hank (Ant-Man) came with blond? What, did he dye his hair?