UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 31 & 32 pics

Valo487

Hi guys, Marvelousnews has the lineups listed for both and a small photo, but it says at the bottom to look for more photos in the gallery and they're nowhere to be found, can anyone tell me where else to look? Thanks!!

Oh, and the Secret Wars box set lineup sucks. Just saying.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy holy what a line up!!

Series 31 includes:

Black Bolt /Captain Marvel, Captain Britain/Shadowcat, Angel/Multiple Man plus the variant set featuring the Silver Age Angel

Series 32 includes:

Extremis Iron Man/Titanium Man, retro X-Force Cable/modern X-Force X-23, Kree Soldier/Yellow Jacket and the variant Hank Pym as Goliath.

post-179-1247934053.jpg

And I cant find the gallery yet either

Waves 31 & 32 Lineups

Series 31 includes:

Black Bolt /Captain Marvel

Captain Britain/Shadowcat

Angel/Multiple Man plus the variant set featuring the Silver Age Angel

Series 32 includes:

Extremis Iron Man/Titanium Man

retro X-Force Cable/modern X-Force X-23

Kree Soldier/Yellow Jacket and the variant Hank Pym as Goliath.

Finally a Captain Britain to make all the fans happy! Not too sure on the lineups myself but they seem pretty solid.

Holy holy what a line up!!

Series 31 includes:

Black Bolt /Captain Marvel, Captain Britain/Shadowcat, Angel/Multiple Man plus the variant set featuring the Silver Age Angel

Series 32 includes:

Extremis Iron Man/Titanium Man, retro X-Force Cable/modern X-Force X-23, Kree Soldier/Yellow Jacket and the variant Hank Pym as Goliath.

post-179-1247934053.jpg

And I cant find the gallery yet either

That tiny photo is the cruelest tease in quite a while, the only person you get a good look at is Angel who we've seen in 'mate form already!! I looked on google but found no one else who had this news, so we're stuck till they fix it or someone else posts the news.

man oh man army building multiple man is gonna rock!!! and a mini lockheed! and that silver age angel pretty much sets the line up for the SA xmen set.....I could go on all day about the awesomeness!!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Kittys Dragon! yay

Blackbolts fins! yay

Captain Britain Yay Yay Yay!!

Captain Marvel Yay

Silver Age Angel Yay Yay ( So if there is a silver age X-men boxset it can be released around the same time with 4 figures)

Multiple Man Yayish Good choise for an army builder

Angel Good reuse of the champions parts and an obvious one to make

Cable's big Fuggin guns Yay

Yellowjacket yay

Kree Solider yayish

Titanium Man yay

Goliath yayish

Iron Man & X-23 pass

The probably put those 2 angels in that set so they can make the 4 packs for X Factor and Classic Xmen and make it a full line up

but remember Vision 2.0, you'd think that would have meant a young avengers set coming...

We never got a hint at a young avengers set - on the other hand AFX posted images of those 2 teams on their blog so it would kind of make sense

The probably put those 2 angels in that set so they can make the 4 packs for X Factor and Classic Xmen and make it a full line up

but remember Vision 2.0, you'd think that would have meant a young avengers set coming...

We never got a hint at a young avengers set - on the other hand AFX posted images of those 2 teams on their blog so it would kind of make sense

ah must have missed those.

I can see the logic being used to say the two Angels leave the 4 slots open for 4 packs maybe hinted at on the AFXblog, the only problem I see is that the blue costumed Angel is a different outfit from that used in the AFX image. I do think that X-factor did have Angel in the wave 31 outfit sometimes.

WOWWWWWWWWWWW. Seriously...bloody holy hell. Greatest two waves, ever!!

As always, thoughts:

Cap Britain: Waited too long to get him. Looks great; nice, crisp, all-over detailing!!

Kitty: Wow. Just wow; effing incredible. Love the collar and Lockheed!! Favorite of the wave. :)

Black Bolt: Not all too familiar with the character, but i know who he is and is loved by tons of us. Looks great; great wings and mask.

Captain Marvel: Eh. Not my cup of tea. Will be at home with my Infinity Gaunlet set though, bright colors and all. Weakest, for me at least. Hoped for a Genis variant...

Jamie Madrox: YESSSSS!! Great figure, and i knew he'd make a great army builder!!!!! Thanks, DST!!!

FA Angel: Wow...i really thought he'd be in the rumored boxset; guess that means Scott, Jean, Beast, and Iceman!! Figure looks great, i love the mask. But the wing attachment is upside and painted that way..:blink:

Angel: Eh. Repaint with new head. Liked the red costume more, but hey. It's another (5th!!!!) Angel. How the hell do suddenly have so many?!?!

Extremis Iron Man: Really like the Modern (or used to be Modern??) suit. Great look, AMAZING new sculpting for the mask and chest, and great use of Patriot pieces.

Cable: Damn. Damn. DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!! That is incredible, the EXACT update we needed, shoulders, guns, and all. And he'll look great with all of our Jim Lee mates. Favorite of the Wave. :)

Yellow Jacket: Another i've wanted for a while. Favorite Pym suit, and DST did it great. Interesting neck-attached black-part of the suit...very cool...

Titanium Man: Before Crimson Dynamo?! Okay...one thing i hate is the face; yes, i know it's comic-accurate. I've always hated the face. Rest looks okay, but definitely not my favorite. Weakest of the wave, for me at least.

X-23: I actually knew she was in 32 months ago. THAT was the big news i hinted about when we found out about Black Bolt and Captain Marvel. And i love her character and her mate; great use of the Athena hairpiece. Now we need some more X-force mates. :)

Kree: Okay. Biggest problem?? NOSE SCULPTING. I get that they have nose on their helmets, but don't half of the characters that wear masks have nose spaces?? Why actually use them for once?? Besides that, crisp detail and great holster belt.

Hank-Goliath: Very, very nice...except for the DUCK FEET. Seriously, DST. Make them the next New X-men Jean Grey Hairpiece and RETIRE THEM They are ugly as hell and really don't add the right kind of bulk. you're going for. Besides that, a great figure. Good to see that these masks didn't end with the Spidey Wave or even Captain Britain; i like the extra face feature. Nice coloring too.

So this is really unexpected...and wayyyyyy too soon. Thse won't be out until what, APRIL?! DST isn't leaving much to show at SDCC, and i really could have waited to see these, even if it were a few months. Great figures, just getting tired of seeing and then waiting a year to buy them!!