UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mysterious AFX Blog Post

hhhmm,interesting, its most likely going to be minimates,because theres four of the same mutants on each cover,excluding the two that were recently made (magneto and beast).besides,there making an angel to go with the champions, so what are the odds of them not using the same wings to create more versions of angel.but the thing i think gives it away is that its the same characters on each cover.but this is just my crazy theories

-B-

Edited by brobotc

Very cool. I'm not a big X-Men fan but if they end up making two sets, I'll get them both. X-Men #1 is a total must have, and I've always had a soft spot for the first say 24 issues of X-Factor. Reminds me of simpler times before X-Men became unreadable. SDCC is going on now right?

What do Silver Age X-Men and X-Factor have to do with us?

Um, both will be missing a critical character if you follow the four-pack format!

Hmmm... given the info released regarding Marvel MM series 31 & 32, it looks like Series 31's variant (Silver Age Angel) would set up the possiblity that AFX could stick with the four figure box set format on the Classic X-Men (Cylcops, Beast, Marvel Girl, and Iceman - hoping for a snowy version like Boyd's custom). :banana:

What do Silver Age X-Men and X-Factor have to do with us?

Um, both will be missing a critical character if you follow the four-pack format!

Hmmm... given the info released regarding Marvel MM series 31 & 32, it looks like Series 31's variant (Silver Age Angel) would set up the possiblity that AFX could stick with the four figure box set format on the Classic X-Men (Cylcops, Beast, Marvel Girl, and Iceman - hoping for a snowy version like Boyd's custom). :banana:

I agree.. although general buyers may not be too sold on two 4-packs of the same characters...

But hey, it's two more Scotts and Jeans for me!! I'm sold already!! :lol:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face