UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Price Guide?

James D.

Hello all. I've been away from the Minimate world since around Wave 7. I'm wondering is there is a good price guide around anywhere for the early stuff (Wave 1 -7). I've looked at completed stuff on ebay, but much of what I have hasn't been sold there in a bit.

To be up front, my intentions will be to sell these once I get a idea on price. I did not want to post these in the flea market without a price.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James

To be up front, my intentions will be to sell these once I get a idea on price. I did not want to post these in the flea market without a price.

wat mates do you have and what sort of price would you look to be selling at?

Stealth Iron-Man is worth about a $1 if it is in good condition whilst a Black Symbiote could fetch 50 cents upwards .

Just because I want to help anyone getting out of mates, I'm willing to offer 1-3X the price listed above :biggrin:

In all honesty though, it's tougher to discern a price without knowing what you have. For example, Giant Size X-Men is fairly tough to find and valuable whereas a lot of Riot Attack Spider-Men will leave you looking to include them as throw-ins for other deals.

Been awhile since a bought a copy, but Toyfare used to have Minimates in their price guide. 'course as mentioned that was awhile ago, and looooads more waves now so they might not.

For all those, I would say $150 or so. More if you parted it out, possibly more anyways, possibly less given the economy.

You want maximum profit, take them to eBay.

Edited by karamazov80

Stealth Iron-Man is worth about a $1 if it is in good condition whilst a Black Symbiote could fetch 50 cents upwards .

Just because I want to help anyone getting out of mates, I'm willing to offer 1-3X the price listed above :biggrin:

In all honesty though, it's tougher to discern a price without knowing what you have. For example, Giant Size X-Men is fairly tough to find and valuable whereas a lot of Riot Attack Spider-Men will leave you looking to include them as throw-ins for other deals.

not only that, but with mates price is subjective, ya know? they aren't vintage rookie baseball cards or anything :lol: so as of now, it all boils down to how much WE want to pay for them. just my two cents :D

but i'd say you have a good chance of parting ways with a lot of your collection here on mmmv, I know I wouldn't mind taking a few of those off your hands ;)