UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I dont remember ever seeing these proto drawings before.

MiniFiend UK

I can recall along while ago someone posting the proto drawings for a Batman Playset with ninjas based around Batman Begins. Well here is another few proto pics I stumbled across but I cant remember seeing them before, especially the Penguin/Killer Croc pics.

anyway here is the link. L.O.G The Batman Proto's

Penguin looks a tad too big but Croc is incredible. I hated the character on the show, except for his cajun-bayou feel, but the mate looks awsome. That is also one of my personal favorite takes on Batman himself, so that's a damn shame.

And i would have loved to see a Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze down the road. They were me favorite villains from the show, though Ivy is my favorite villain either way...

And i would have loved to see a Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze down the road. They were me favorite villains from the show, though Ivy is my favorite villain either way...

He he he - same. looks like we're both suckers for a RedHead :P

It's weird...my favorite character of all-time is a red-head and usually wears green...and my favorite villain of all-time is a red-head and usually IS GREEN!! :lol:

It's weird...my favorite character of all-time is a red-head and usually wears green...and my favorite villain of all-time is a red-head and usually IS GREEN!! :lol:

He he he - i've bought every Phoenix & Every Ivy toy i can find with the exception of the Phoenix Mighty Mugg. That was one ugly Biatch! But even now - i'm still considering picking her up from my LCS.

He he he - i've bought every Phoenix & Every Ivy toy i can find with the exception of the Phoenix Mighty Mugg. That was one ugly Biatch! But even now - i'm still considering picking her up from my LCS.

We're totally stealing the thread... :lol:

I wanted to, but held off. And now she's gone. :( I've tried to buy every posible one i could find (trying to bring myself to buy the Phoenix from the OLD X-men line...ToyBiz???), but i still can't find the ML figures for cheap, or even the Herolix for cheap!! Don't have the variant Select version, either.

Pam's harder to buy because of her many styles and outfits drawn so differently. Most i love, but others (Jim Lee) i hate. And i kick myself for not just breaking down and buying them.

Damn economy.

I would have definitely picked these up. I'm just not satisfied with any of the other Batmans :<

I would have as well, in a heartbeat. It's a darn shame, too, because they released the "The Batman Bruce Wayne." He doesn't match up with any of the others, so mine just sits on the sidelines & watches everyone else have fun.

As for me, the only Bats that I even look at is the one from the larger C3 Batmobile set (I <3 him so much).

i've only ever seen 'The Batman' a couple of times, but those look lovely, shame we never saw them.

*sigh* makes me think about those beautiful Batman Begins fellas we never saw, the C3 Tumbler!

:(

• 4 weeks later...

The Batman Season 5 Minimates would have been the coolest wave of minis ever made. I didn't collect the regular figure line.. but when I saw how they did supes, flash, martian, green lantern, hawkman.. I had to track down every single one of them.. so tired of the JLU figures look. The Batman was a great show and would have continued to make amazing minis if given the chance. :P seriously tho, any art on any DC minis pains me. These would have been cool.

• 2 months later...

I would have loved for them to produce that Batmobile. Its a two seater too which is cool. I believe before Lego got the Batman License there were supposed to be Batman Begins minimates cause I remember seeing a Tumbler prototype.