Ady Carter Poll

Reideen1313

Ady Carter  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Evil or not

• Evil
    • Not

• 3 weeks later...
Hehe Tim Brazeal and Ulan.... I still keep an eye on TB.... that trek convention he did went well.... heheh

Aw! That was a low blow Ady!! LIke watching a car crash in very slow motion! B)

It's a scary thought ~ but that guy Ulan is still lurking out there ...somewhere. :blink:

Edited by JulesLuvsShinzon

What I think is unfortunate is that both he and that other guy from the old AA boards names were mentioned, but I do understand why. It goes to show why this place was created in the first place ;) Glad to see that Ady's given into the dark side :lol:

^^^Yeah, but I'm wondering if we should always be so quick to forget the past just because some bad stuff happened. I tend to remember mostly the positive stuff from the AA days and we did have some good times!!!

Anyhoo, does Ady still live in York? Remember, Evil Guy, I know where you buy your comics!! Mwahahahaha!

Jules, my feeling on the matter is this when it comes to other forums. It should be treated like Vegas, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ;) Too many times we see feathers get ruffled on other forums and then the baggage carries over to another forum, where both folks are members too. Trust me, I speak from experience on the matter. Which is what I meant by my earlier post.

• 2 years later...