UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Apocalypse Now Minimates

I'm tempted to start dozens of wishlist threads, so hopefully I can restrain myself (for now ;)).

Given that Godfather 'mates are on the way, with the possibility of Godfather Part II on the horizon, does anybody have any desire to see DST tackle Apocalypse Now? The eight main characters (Willard, Kurtz, Kilgore, Chef, Phillips, Lance, Mr. Clean, the photojournalist) would fit nicely into two boxed sets. However the Vietnam solider quota may have been met with Platoon and anyone who has never seen the movie may not find them useful as generic solider 'mates. But that said, would anyone else be interested in these?

I'm tempted to start dozens of wishlist threads, so hopefully I can restrain myself (for now ;)).

Please don't or we may be forced to restrain you! ;)

There are plenty of existing threads for wanted licenses, this one being the most popular, so there's really no need to clutter the place with a bunch of new ones?

T.

Please don't or we may be forced to restrain you! ;)

There are plenty of existing threads for wanted licenses, this one being the most popular, so there's really no need to clutter the place with a bunch of new ones?

T.

Ah! Thanks for the head's up.