UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Universe Classics

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

"Ha!" at Granny-Panties Wonder Woman! :lol:

Looks to me like the Superboy and Legion are probably going to be a 5-pack exclusive. Matter Eater Lad is definitely an odd, yet certainly welcome, choice. I wonder if the Sinestro Corps and Kyle Rayner might be the same kind of deal or if they're going to be 2-packs.

Looks like they're expanding the Action League figures past Brave and the Bold into the DCU proper. I might be in a bit of trouble there.

Legion's not a 5-pack exclusive - it's a 12-pack exclusive. But it comes with a Legion ring, too.

I'd think that at the price for that the ring better make you fly.

I'm just excited to see Action League isn't dead (and it's not filled with Batman variants only).

• 2 weeks later...

I got tired of waiting and eventually used a "back door" that folks on Sideshow Freaks were telling me about. Then, someone who used that method before said Matty canceled his order. If they do, that would suck. But then again, I would have even less incentive to hold on to my remaining DCUC figures. . .maybe a message from God?

Got everything i wanted today, but decided i wanted a MOTUC Sub insted of Lotso, so that was an easy choice. WAYYYY too long a wait today on Refresh screen though; never had that much before. I was scared i'd miss everything, especially when the Starro set wasn't "up" when everything else was, so i had to wait anyway. Eventually all went well, but damn that place is a mess.

...especially when the Starro set wasn't "up" when everything else was...

I had that problem, too. It told me to "Buy Now" with no way to get it into my cart. When the White Screen of Doom popped up again, I was worried I'd miss out on Plastic Man.

Sorry Louie, I haven't seen that one around. The Terry version seems to pop up every once in awhile.