UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Universe Classics

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plastic Man looks amazing. I will sure be on Matty Collector that Monday morning. :D

In other news, I am one part away from finishing Kilowog!!! :buttrock:

If anyone has a spare Deadman or knows a store near them does, LET ME KNOW! :P

Edited by the punisher=D

In my experience, it is best to use Internet Explorer when attempting to use Matty's site. Their stuff usually goes on sale on or around the 15th of every month. Don't know if they will make an exception for SDCC or not.

I found wave 13 at K-Mart today!. I'm so glad K-Mart is still $12.99 on these guys. They must have just been put out since they had a very hard time getting the register to ring them up.

Blue Beetle is very impressive but I am getting sick of the in-package posing screwing up my toys.

Edited by God Magnus

• 4 weeks later...

My options are limited and I don't want to miss out. I figured after all the hassle of getting a relative in Canada to recieve and redistribute it the postage would get me close to $40 anyway. $55 and I don't have to do anything but sit back and wait would be preferable.

If anyone is going to get there own off of mattycollector.com and wants to offer to get me one as well I wouldn't be against it.

Edited by demonpr

Honestly DPR, I'd either order it off of Matty(Minus the suitcase :() or wait until after the SDCC hoopla dies down on eBay for the exclusive. Yes, there have been some exclusives that have increased in value on the secondary market, but some of those are rare ;) Preordering an exclusive just always seems like a crap shoot to me and I wouldn't recommend it.

Really?!?!? I have friends who live in Australia on other boards and they are able to order them, weird?!?!?

You know I really hate the exclusives from SDCC. I want Plastic Man but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for him! I never got the Wonder Twins for the same reason. So how goes it guys....its been a long time. I haven't been collecting much lately and I just set up my mates in my room again. It got me into the buying mood and I picked up a few DCUC. I got Superboy and Batman at Wizard World Philly this year. I want to get more but I'm trying to keep myself to a budget.