UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Ghostbuster Pics

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found them yesterday at in Lafayette, IN. Almost missed them because they weren't really in an area I expected. They had 2 pegs for them. One was full with 2 sets and an extra Slimed Peter and one other. Atleast until I bought my set. The manager said they were selling fast.

What aisle did you find them in? I'm heading up there tomorrow and hope to find a set for an international member. Also, did you see any of the newer Marvel wave there?

No, just want to clarify that I already have this set. Usually if I mention I don't have something, people start pm'ing me to see if I have it. I appreciate that (even if it's from weirdos across the pond), but don't need help with this one. Just being a little quirky when I post.

Ok, I know I haven't been at this site very long, but I really need some help. Scalpers in my area keep getting these as soon as they come in, and I only have on TRU within a 100 mile radius.

So I just need somebody to help me get the five packs. I almost went to eBay, but the mark-up is insane. I'll PayPal you the money, pay for shipping, PayPal fees, and of course a finder's fee.

Please, any help you guys can give would be appreciated. :)