UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

OK, so many great ideas 've allready been posted. I'd also like to see:

- TMNT Turtles

- Ghostbusters

- Harry Potter

- Masters of the Universe

- Avatar (LEGO has the license? Any more infos?!?)

and what about:

- Naruto

- Baywatch B)

- Sports MiniMates (like Soccer, Football, Baseball, Basketball,...)

- ALF

- THE SIMPSONS

or

- The Waltons :blink:

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost,wwe,civilians(we need people my zombies are hungry again!

Since Jakks Pacific has the Master License for WWE Action Figs I don't think we're gonna see any. :(

I've also found the LEGO Aang Figs, they're not available here in Germany, but I'll def. pass on them. They look HORRIBLE. I hope Art Asylum will get the license anyhow.

I was thinking about this in waves.

Wave 1

Peter and Nathan Petrelli

Mr Bennett and Claire

Sylar and Matt Parkman

Hiro and Ando

Variant BD Claire

Wave 2

Nikki and D.L. Hawkins

The Haitain and Enid McCain

Mohinda and Future Hiro

Issac and Simone

Variant Jessica with Sniper Rifle and D.L. Hawkins

I know Mohinda has next to nothing to do with Future Hiro, but I think these are the best pairings.

Also if you are gonna talk about the show can you use sopiler boxes please?

The Gerry Anderson stuff,Thunderbirds,Stingray,Fireball XL5 etc.

You know I'd never thought about this before but that would be sooooooo (takes breath) oooooooooooo cool.

Minimates have just the right amount of puppety look about them to give them that GA feel.

I might have to consider some customs of these guys... :)

T.

Wow, as a newcomber to Heroes (just finished the 1st season on DVD) I think these need to be made. Here are my ideas:

Series 1

Hiro and Ando

Peter and Nathan

Claire and Mr. Bennett

Chase - Future Hiro

Series 2

Matt and The Hatian

Nikki and DL

Syler and Mohinder

Chase - Nerdy Syler or Jessica (with Tatto and ticked off look and new hair)

Name, these would sell like hotcakes. DST - Get to work! :D neo

I made a list like this in a different topic. My list was slightly different though.

Yeah DST! What are you waiting for!

EDIT: Wait in this topic. lol.

I'd like to see HEROES, DOCTOR WHO, and STARGATE SG1. There are so many characters from SG1 that I'd like to see. I'd also like to see BUFFY and ANGEL (my two favorite shows). I believe another company made some a while ago?!

--Rick

Daft Punk. (The new Kanye West song got me thinking of this one.)

I do love my Daft Punk Kubricks. I approve.

I've only seen blurry pics of those Kirby - any chance you have them posted on your site somewhere?

I'd like to see HEROES, DOCTOR WHO, and STARGATE SG1. There are so many characters from SG1 that I'd like to see. I'd also like to see BUFFY and ANGEL (my two favorite shows). I believe another company made some a while ago?!

--Rick

The Buffy and Angel ones are from the PALz series by Palisades Toys, who also did some X-Files characters. They would package one character with lots of accessories, including several alternate body parts in order to give them changes of clothes.

I'd love some Firefly minimates, as well as Heroes, Doctor Who, Stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis), Indiana Jones, and Star Wars. Anything that inspires its own large scale fan conventions is probably a safe bet for TPTB. The Rocky and Back to the Future ones kind of threw me for a loop, so anything goes I guess.

This will mean nothing to anybody outside Great Britain but how about a 'Famous British Detective Series'. You could have Morse,Lewis,Frost,Linley,Dalziel & Pascoe,Marple etc. Why you may ask? Well we could have our very own 'Taggart Exclusive'!

That. Was. Appalling! :D

You could probably squeeze a few waves out of CSI and the spin-off Miami and New York series. Each wave would include a couple of your CSI team, a couple of the cops or lab techs, maybe some of the recurring villain characters, and a corpse. Variants would either be an alternate corpse or other recurring characters.

This way, you'd get your civilians, your cops, and maybe even some other emergency personnel, not to mention the corpses. Of course, CSI isn't really kid-friendly, so I'm not sure how well a toy line would fare, but then again, neither is 24 and that'll be coming out soon.

Daft Punk. (The new Kanye West song got me thinking of this one.)

I do love my Daft Punk Kubricks. I approve.

I've only seen blurry pics of those Kirby - any chance you have them posted on your site somewhere?

060909_haul_daftpunkkubricks_cd.jpg

A Couple more pics

Thanks Kirby. Really appreciate it!

Clayface - I'd be interested to see them - are they in the custom forum somewhere?