UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

Interesting enough, I stood up last night watching the first film on HBO. I still enjoyed it like the first time I saw it at the theatre. I always wanted to see another X-Files film. Great News! I used to watch the show too and I think they can make a cool box set of minimates.

I want that Gillian Anderson minimate! I don't know what it is about reheads :P

Gillian Anderson has been reheaded! What the hell was wrong with her previous head? If she does have a new head & any of you guys know where the old one is please contact me. (I was going to give this a title 'Head from Gillian Anderson Wanted' but..)

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Disney minimates, each series a different movie, not necessarily only the animated ones. Also, the wave pattern would be modern (95-present), classic (Walt era-95), fan favorite.

EDIT: Fleshed out accessories further, slight name corrections.

Series 1- Emperor's New Groove

Yzma and 2.5 inch Kronk , with vial stand and essence of llama

Kuzco (llama) and 2.5 inch Pacha, with Bucky the squirrel

Kuzco (human) and Theme Song Guy with mike

VARIANT AND/OR EXCLUSIVE: Kuzco (llama, girl disguise) and Pacha (without, uh, the little vest-y thing he used to disguse Kuzco.)

Series 2- Aladdin

Aladdin (street rat) and Genie, with Abu and lamp

Jasmine and Sultan with Carpet

Aladdin (Prince Ali) and 2.5 inch Jafar with Iago as a scupted on of his shoulder points.

VARIANT AND/OR EXCLUSIVE: Sultan Jafar and slave-girl Jasmine

Series 3- Atlantis

Milo and Kida, with Stone Fish

Rourke and Helga, with gun

Vinny and Audrey, with explosives and wrench

VARIANT AND/OR EXCLUSIVE: Queen Kida and Atlantean Milo

Series 4: Mulan

Fa Mulan (dressed for the Matchmaker) and Fa Zhou, with Little Brother

"Ping" Mulan and 2.5 inch Ling (skinny soldier) with Mushu and sword

2.5 inch Chien Po (fat soldier) and Rai (quick-tempered soldier) with wooden pole and the circular weights

VARIANT AND/OR EXCLUSIVE: 3 pack, Girl disguise 2.5 inch Ling, 2.5 inch Chien Po, and Rai (quick-tempered soldier)

Series 5- Beauty and the Beast

Belle and Maurice with book

Belle (yellow dress) and 2.5 inch Beast (dress suit) with Mrs. Potts and Chip

Gaston and 2.5 inch Beast (normal wear)

VARIANT AND/OR EXCLUSIVE: Human Beast and Belle (yellow dress)

Series 6- Tron

Tron and Alan with disc

Flynn (normal) and Sark with disc

Flynn (digitized) and Yori with disc

VARIANT AND/OR EXCLUSIVE: Battle Damaged Sark and Lora

I'd love to see Space:Above & Beyond Minimates. I loved that show and just can't understand why it tanked (pun intended) A set of the Marines, The Lt, and the Commander would rock. Especially if they were all paired with Chigs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd enjoy seeing MST3K mates, in 2.5 inch scale. Like, the humans be 2.5 inch, the bots are 2 inch.

SERIES ONE- Joel Era

Joel Robinson and Tom Servo (2 inch torso/head, customized waist/legs to be his hoverskirt.) with theater seats 1 and 2

Crow (Kelloggs style headpiece) and Gypsy (basically, custom head on the end of a Mr. Fantastic arm w/base) with theater seat 3

Dr. Forrester and TV'S Frank with

CHASE SET: Silhouette Joel and Tom (all black)

SERIES TWO- Mike Era

Mike Nelson and Timmy (Crow's evil twin. Basically, all black Crow.)

Pearl Forrester and exploded head Tom Servo.

Bobo and Brain Guy.

CHASE: Torgo and Monster arm Crow

EXCLUSIVES:

Academy of Robots Tuxedo Crow and Tom Servo

Caroling Joel, Mike, and Tom (from episode: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians)

Batman Tom and Robin Joel ( from episode: Zombie Nightmare)

Spock Crow and Zarabeth Tom (from episode: Godzilla Vs. Megalon)

A neat thing to make exclusive to a Canadian Chain: Mounty Servo from episode: The Final Sacrifice

In the new DST radical confidential they mention that all the new movie minimate licenses shown in Posters at the conventions are still on. Not much more was shown or revealed.

On a side note, there is a new contest for BSG Series 1, Starbuck Promo, Cylon Elf. :)

Read the contest details in the Radical Confidential at http://www.diamondselecttoys.com

In the new DST radical confidential they mention that all the new movie minimate licenses shown in Posters at the conventions are still on. Not much more was shown or revealed.

On a side note, there is a new contest for BSG Series 1, Starbuck Promo, Cylon Elf. :)

Read the contest details in the Radical Confidential at http://www.diamondselecttoys.com

They also mentioned that starting with Spiderman 3 they are working on getting us the posters too!

Jeff of the Minis

I have decided, after seeing Ivan's new avatar and latest wallpaper:

gb1

I want Ghostbuster minis more than anything !!!! Little proton packs with removable energy blasts, and a Slimer ala Ivan's design... come on AA/DST, these NEED to be a box set. :biggrin:

BS

The one I want the most and honestly can't believe it isn't one yet is Star Wars. :starwars: It would just be insane!

I'd also like to see characters from Indy Comic Books:

Spawn

Savage Dragon

Pitt

Witchblade

Fathom

Darkness

A Dungeons & Dragons one wouldn't bee too bad either. Or just a Fantasy set. :mage:

Stargate!

I want Freakazoid, the Tick, TMNT, 300, the new Blue Beetle, Star wars, halo, Metal Gear, Futurama, Venture Bros., and maybe even the original Power Rangers

Yeah, Freaka-mates would ROCK!

Series 1-

Freakazoid and Cosgrove

Steph and Dexter Douglas

Lobe and FanBoy

VARIANT: "Unzip your Head!" Dexter Douglas from The Chip with Steph.

Series 2-

"The Chip" Gutierrez and Roddy MacStew

"Wrath of Gutierrez" Gutierrez and Freakazoid with bowl, rope, and key

Mo Ron and Candle Jack.

VARIANT: Dexter's mom and Roddy MacStew

• 3 weeks later...

I'd really love some Red Dwarf Minimates, the potential for that could be endless, as they changed the look of the show, complete with all the costumes, nearly every series, and there was eight of them. There could be all kinds of two packs, like Series I Lister/ Rimmer and Cat/Captain Hollister, Series VIII Kryton/Kochanski, and you could have a Chase Ace Rimmer! Accesories could go on and on, with the Talkie toaster and an army of Skutters, plus of course, a tiny Mister Flibble pupper. Don't know how they could do Holly, perhaps a disembodied Mate head in a custom mobile monitor.

I bet I sound like a right madman to anybody who has never seen the show....

• 1 month later...
I'd really love some Red Dwarf Minimates, the potential for that could be endless, as they changed the look of the show, complete with all the costumes, nearly every series, and there was eight of them. There could be all kinds of two packs, like Series I Lister/ Rimmer and Cat/Captain Hollister, Series VIII Kryton/Kochanski, and you could have a Chase Ace Rimmer! Accesories could go on and on, with the Talkie toaster and an army of Skutters, plus of course, a tiny Mister Flibble pupper. Don't know how they could do Holly, perhaps a disembodied Mate head in a custom mobile monitor.

I bet I sound like a right madman to anybody who has never seen the show....

I've seen Red Dwarf and love it too.

And i agree, Red Dwarf Minimates would be cool!

Smoke me a kipper, skipper... i'll be home for breakfast!

Also i'd love an Army of Darkness line, probably been mentioned in this thread somewhere, but i'd love an Ash to go with the Marvel Zombies wave.

I'm more than certain this has been said, but I'd love Serenity/Firefly minimates. I know DST has the Serenity license, so why not make them?

They should make

Mal/Inara

Wash/Zoe

Jayne/ Kaylie

River/Simon

Reaver/Alliance Soldier

I know this is more than a Wave so maybe a boxed set or a Comic-con exclusive to get a couple more.

• 3 weeks later...

-HE-MAN and THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE(origanal and modern) :drag:

-STAR WARS(three wave for ALL SIX MOVIES and maybe some for the videogames and books) :starwars:

-James Bond(2+ waves for all the movies) :bunny:

-Harry Potter(2 waves for all of the movies so far and to come) :sorcerer:

-The Simpsons(i don't give a F@#$ on how many waves) :tongue:

- all would come with loads af acsesories and multiple exclusives

-AND all waves would have 3 standerd 2 packs and ONE variant twopack

-per wave-

Naruto

1. Naruto & Kakashi Sensi

2. Sakura & Sasuke with changeable Sharingan eyes head

3 Kakashi Sensi & Variant (Naruto) Sexy Technique minimate and Shadow Clone Technique cutouts

All with a variety of "hand signs" ala Antacost's Dr. Strange