UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

After seeing ANOTHER 80's property (Knight Rider) get 'mated, I started to think about other 80's properties that need 'mates: (mainly ones with vehicles)

The A-Team! Give us a Van and a 4-pack and I'm good! (Then I'd buy two to modify one van for the Punisher!)

Magnum P.I. - never was a huge fan, but his car would be cool, and a box-set with Magnum, Higgins and Magnum's two buddies would sell well.

Tales of the Gold Monkey - show was cheezy but we could make some good Indiana Jones customs from them. Heck, it'd be like getting a MAX version of Indiana Jones. And the plane would make a great vehicle!

Gremlins! Don't worry about the humans at all, just give us Gizmo and lots of gremlins! For the vehicle asst - Gizmo's Barbie car (I guess) and Gremlin with a bulldozer!

Airwolf! Cool vehicle, and I'd totally buy a Ernest Borgnine minimate!

And going beyond the 80's, I'm not a Munster's fan, but I'd buy minimates of them and the car. Although, I have a feeling we'll see them eventually with parts re-used from the Universal Monsters line.

(I didn't mention Goonies, Star Wars, Indy, etc, etc because they've been brought up before and DST has mentioned they keep trying for Indy, SW, etc)

Edited by monkeycrumb

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Power Rangers would be an excellent liscense for DST. They're colorful and feature hundreds of different characters to make. If done correctly, they could be as popular as Marvel IMO.

mainlogo.jpg

I think Power Rangers would be an excellent liscense for DST. They're colorful and feature hundreds of different characters to make. If done correctly, they could be as popular as Marvel IMO.

mainlogo.jpg

I

I'd love to see Twin Peaks. Plenty of cool characters. Plus they could even have bunkhouse boys box set. This would also lead to more normal accessories (clothes, suits, socks, pie Etc.)

• 1 month later...

I want to see some Mass Effect in Minimates form. Here is an idea.

Box Set 1

Commander Shepard in N7 armor, Miranda, Geth Trooper, Saren.

Box Set 2

Commander Shepard in Blood Dragon armor, Collector, Garrus, Jack.

Box Set 3

Commander Shepard in Cerebus armor, Legion, Wrex, Tali.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found myself watching all the Robocop movies tonight (because, you know, it's Wednesday) and couldn't stop thinking about how awesome he'd look minimated.

Imagine, if you will, The Robocop license acting like the Back to the Future license, with a four pack for each movie with a scattered two pack here and there. Here's how I would want it to break down:

Robocop 1

- RoboCop (duh)

- Boddicker

- Lewis

- Dick Jones

Robocop 2

- Serve and protect Robocop (more opally than gunmetal grey)

- Cain (as Robocop 2)

- Cain (as a thug)

- The Old Man

Robocop 3

- Robo with a jetpack

- The Yakuza Ninja Cyborg (whatever his name was)

- One of the resistance

- an OCP Exec. Probably Johnson

Toss in some two packs of random henchmen and some battle damaged Robos, you got a series I'd totally gush over.

I found myself watching all the Robocop movies tonight (because, you know, it's Wednesday) and couldn't stop thinking about how awesome he'd look minimated.

Imagine, if you will, The Robocop license acting like the Back to the Future license, with a four pack for each movie with a scattered two pack here and there. Here's how I would want it to break down:

Robocop 1

- RoboCop (duh)

- Boddicker

- Lewis

- Dick Jones

Robocop 2

- Cain (as Robocop 2)

- Cain (as a thug)

- The Old Man

Robocop 3

- Robo with a jetpack

- One of the resistance

Toss in some two packs of random henchmen and some battle damaged Robos, you got a series I'd totally gush over.

MAX Vehicle Series

ED-209 with Anti-Tank Gun Robocop

ED-209 with Kid from #3

ED-209 from Robocop: Roulette Comic with skull (Punisher) paint with any character for the win.

Robocop 1

- RoboCop (duh)

- Boddicker

- Lewis

- Dick Jones

Robocop 2

- Cain (as Robocop 2)

- Cain (as a thug)

- The Old Man

Robocop 3

- Robo with a jetpack

- One of the resistance

MAX Vehicle Series

ED-209 with Anti-Tank Gun Robocop

ED-209 with Kid from #3

ED-209 from Robocop: Roulette Comic with skull (Punisher) paint with any character for the win.

You are speaking my language, sir. I couldn't agree more!

ROBOCOP

2000 AD(JUDGE DREDD)

DC

SPAWN

THE DARKNESS

GEARS OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

TRANSFORMERS

PREDATORS

ALIENS

MORTAL KOMBAT

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS(ACTUALLY I'M MAKING SOME TNBC MATES.I HAVE MADE JACK SKELLINGTON SO FAR.I WILL POST AT MY CUSTOM THREAD.IF YOU LIKE HIM I'LL MAKE THE REST OF THE MATES.)

WARHAMMER 40K(THEY ARE EASY TO MAKE AS CUSTOMS IF YOU HAVE SOME WARHAMMER PARTS.HMMMMM......)

DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING MORE AWESOME THAN THIS LIST? I DON'T THINK SO.BUT WAIT THERE STILL IS ON MORE......

SUPER ACTION STARS: ARNIE,STALLONE,WILLIS.....