UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the idea has been suggested before but what with talk of a 3rd movie, the cartoon being available on most instant watching services, and the 25th anniversary coming up in 2014 I think it's worth mentioning again:

Bill & Ted Minimates Please!

It could be a "two and done" type deal too:

-Bill & Ted two pack

-MAX Phonebooth with Rufus

yeah, historical figures would be nice and so would Death (other characters from Bogus Journey not necessarily needed) but there's so many you run the risk of the line not supporting all of them and some of the best ones never getting made (isn't that right Rocky?)

... so yeah, Doc and Marty need some buddies to time travel with, and since Underground Toys won't play ball and the Terminator can only go one way, Bill & Ted please!

I'd love to see Tron mates.( especially with mini lightcycles) lots of good exclusives and army builders in that license. Also it'd be neat to see things like fallout mates, because there would be limit less customizable possibilities.

@MiniFiendUK - right, unfortunately I don't have access to the blank white 'mates. :(

By the way, I just thought if any of you has seen a custom Jesus minimate? :D

I'm not peddling religion or Christianity whatsoever, it would just be cool to own a minimate of all religion figureheads.

I'd also like a Buddha, Moses, Brahma and even a burning bush minimate.

For Islam, I'll just say that Allah cannot be represented in any form, therefore, He's an invisible 'mate. Kinda 'like the SDCC exclusive Hot Wheels Wonder Woman invisible jet . :D

I'm not peddling religion or Christianity whatsoever, it would just be cool to own a minimate of all religion figureheads.

For Islam, I'll just say that Allah cannot be represented in any form, therefore, He's an invisible 'mate. Kinda 'like the SDCC exclusive Hot Wheels Wonder Woman invisible jet . :D

I made a Jesus Minimate ,it took me ages but I eventually nailed him . God knows where he went .....maybe I'll find him again one day .

So I just saw this thread after making my own...Robbie FAIL. Anyways, I have wanted X-Files minimates for as long as I can remember. If you want a line with a lot of figures/variants, great fan-base and awesome scifi goodness you really can't beat X-Files.

I figure it's a pipe dream, but I want a 2" Dana Scully!

I would kill to get the Endless Family of DC / Vertigo in minimate form. :D

I can't even think of plain white minimates to customize into Dream, Death, Despair, Delirium and Desire.

Destiny and Destruction look human.

Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man has an all-white Minimate underneath him. I'm pretty sure that the Goth Girl 'mate would make a good basis for Death, though Dream has long had me stymied.

So I just saw this thread after making my own...Robbie FAIL. Anyways, I have wanted X-Files minimates for as long as I can remember. If you want a line with a lot of figures/variants, great fan-base and awesome scifi goodness you really can't beat X-Files.

I figure it's a pipe dream, but I want a 2" Dana Scully!

My love for the X-files led me eventually to X-Files Palz ,Palz then led me to Minimates. Some people (me ) tend to think that Clarice Starling from the Silence of the Lambs set would make a passable basis for a Scully custom.

Like yourself I'd still love some X-Files Minimates & I'd even tolerate total copies of the Palz in Minimate form.

They'd sell well.

Edited by buttheadsmate

I made a Jesus Minimate ,it took me ages but I eventually nailed him . God knows where he went .....maybe I'll find him again one day .

Then you have to find Jesus, you're lost in your way. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ZOMBIES!!!! - Generic, don't have to be tied to any license

Big Lebowski - at least The Dude & Walter, but I'd buy everything if they put out multiple waves

Babylon 5 - not gonna happen, but I'd love it. Same as Farscape

The Goon - animated movie coming out, so why not?

Batman (Nolan Films) - Almost got Batman Begins minimates back in the day, would love to see some for the next movie PLUS include the first two films as well! Ledger Joker!

Disney characters - (Wife's #1 want!) Even if they have to do sculpted heads - Why aren't these already in the Disney Parks?? Nightmare Before Christmas, Lilo & Stitch, Classic Disney Characters, etc

The Muppets! (Same as Disney characters) - New movie coming out this year (I was an Extra in the scene filmed at the famous Chinese Theater courtyard!)

Kick-Ass! Four-Pack, make it so!

The Hobbit, plus more LOTR 'mates with the new Hobbit films coming out!

Hellboy!!!

Pirates of the Caribbean movies - Excited for the MAX pirates, but need the Disney movie ones for the wife.

Star Trek - from the next JJ Abrams movie to every previous Trek, need more TOS, TNG, DS9 mates!

Invader Zim! Hot Topic would carry these for sure!

Doctor Who - I'd buy them! A Tardis would be cool.

Aliens & Predator - still waiting!

Freddy Krueger, Jason & Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

Army of Darkness! Need a minimate Necronomicon!

Bubba Ho-Tep!

Shaun of the Dead

Harry Potter

Star Wars & Indiana Jones

DC Universe!

SPOON!!!! I would love Tick 'mates.

I cry inside when I see the images of the planned Dr Who series.

Any 80's cartoon mates would be kick-ass. He-Man and She-Ra, Thundercats, GI Joe, TMNT.

yes agreed 80's cartoon stuff

Assassin's Creed

Red Dead Redemption

The Walking Dead

Fight Club

Sin City

Walking Dead with LOTS of Zombies! - Based on the Comic art preferably, not the TV show. In this scale it would be hard to tell the difference though. But no human 2-packs, would prefer a human & zombie in each pack (to prevent pegwarming). But how would they do Carl? New, shorter body?

I would like Fight Club and Sin City, but DST won't even do Kick Ass and it's only 1 year old! *sigh*

I'm not a fan of video game 'mates, but I'd love some classic Nintendo. Plus I'd buy Street Fighter if they did them again, and Mortal Kombat.

• 4 weeks later...

Mortal Kombat - Just for johnny cage vs scorpion

Super Smash Bros - I NEED! a Dr Mario in the collection, and fox and falcon would b a cool tagteam

Lupin the Third - Thats a Shot in the dark

28 days later

Duke Nukem - not sure how you'd do the fat a$$ pigcops

Star Wars would be just too perfect, Lando is first on the wish list