UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and some adult swim mates

I'd go with this if these were Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law or Sealab 2021. The rest I couldn't care less about.

You know what? Skip Adult Swim, I just want Hanna-Barbera minimates.

I'd go with this if these were Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law or Sealab 2021. The rest I couldn't care less about.

I would definitely be interested in Space Ghost and Birdman minimates. Add the Blue Falcon and Thundarr for a Hanna Barbera themed wave.

I would definitely be interested in Space Ghost and Birdman minimates. Add the Blue Falcon and Thundarr for a Hanna Barbera themed wave.

Yes! Another go for the DST Q&A!

Geez, I wonder why it didn't occur to me sooner. Hanna-Barbera seems to be the PERFECT company to make minimates out of. I mean, ever seen a full list of the stuff they've done? About a full 50-60% of my whole childhood, right there. Scooby-Doo, the Flintstones, the Jetsons, Jonny Quest, the Addams Family... all Hanna-Barbera. Heck, I'd even buy Captain Planet minimates. (Oh wait... :blink:) I only wonder how likely a possibility this is, what with Warner Brothers and McFarlane Toys and all.

... I wonder if it's possible to make a Dynomutt minimate?

"This has all happened before & will happen again" ......now where the hell have I heard that before?

Some of the nicest things about this place are the deja vu moments . Somewhere in this thread ,months,even years ago ,I am confident that I said that I'd just love the 'Flintstones'. That is not some crass ,smug statement " I've said that before" but purely an observation that each of us here are sometimes on the same 'wave-length'..............it is deeply worrying. :D I believe I've had Fred & Dino as my avatars. :)

Yes! Another go for the DST Q&A!

Geez, I wonder why it didn't occur to me sooner. Hanna-Barbera seems to be the PERFECT company to make minimates out of. I mean, ever seen a full list of the stuff they've done? About a full 50-60% of my whole childhood, right there. Scooby-Doo, the Flintstones, the Jetsons, Jonny Quest, the Addams Family... all Hanna-Barbera. Heck, I'd even buy Captain Planet minimates. (Oh wait... ) I only wonder how likely a possibility this is, what with Warner Brothers and McFarlane Toys and all.

... I wonder if it's possible to make a Dynomutt minimate?

A while back, I-Men released a wave of Hanna-Barbera figures. I have the Blue Falcon and Dynomutt figures with my minimate collection and I think DST could easily create a Dynomutta and Scooby mates, were they so inclined. And yes, I too would buy a Captain Planet minimate. :blink:

"This has all happened before & will happen again" ......now where the hell have I heard that before?

Some of the nicest things about this place are the deja vu moments . Somewhere in this thread ,months,even years ago ,I am confident that I said that I'd just love the 'Flintstones'. That is not some crass ,smug statement " I've said that before" but purely an observation that each of us here are sometimes on the same 'wave-length'..............it is deeply worrying. :D I believe I've had Fred & Dino as my avatars. :)

This could be just another indication that we all spend way to much time here. :P

I kinda prefer the Avenger from the blindboxed Kidrobot Adult Swim series, but the rest of those I-Men (especially Birdman) look seriously cool.

This could be just another indication that we all spend way to much time here. :P

On the other hand, the first page of this thread alone contains wishful references to The Crow minimates a full couple of years before the "ToyFair 2009 Favorite Reveal" thread... in short not only do we spend too much time here, we don't read enough :blink:

I'd dig any and all Hanna-Barbera mates.

I got the I-Men sets of Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla the Mok and the Galaxy Trio ones when they came out... WAY back when Marvel Minimates were a brand new thing! I'd love it if they'd do minimates of these guys! All those great Alex Toth desgins are just screaming to be made.

Space Ghost too, as long as we got the Big 4: Space Ghost, Zorak, Brak and Moltar.

I'd love to see some Madman and Hellboy minimates more than anything else related to minimates.

Edited by Mystery Man

Dead Or Alive. The game, not that stupid movie. Also some Haruhi Suzumiya minimates would make my day! Lastly, John Wayne. That is all.

Haruhi Suzumiya? Aint that the anime w/ schoolgirls w/the silly dance at the end?

*imagines lil minimates dancing around*

I REALLY want heroes minimates, if not only for Cheerleader claire / Sylar and Hiro / Peter w/ like chase Future hiro.

XD

Slipknot

Tell me they wouldn't make cool minimates!

I know that I am a little late to this but I had to chime in due to the fact that it's the worst idea ever. I would rather have a Rosie O'Donnell Boxset. More Indiemates would be good though.