UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TENIME_art Returns!!!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sick of being disrespected and attacked on message boards.

"Community" my @$$.

Let me be the first to call bullshit on you then. You've had your opinion challenged. So what? Do you seriously expect to go thru life with everyone in the world accepting your word as gospel? If so, maybe you should get out of the basement and into the real world.

For you to go thru some of your old posts and modify them, as you've done to the first one in this thread, it really shows how immature you are.

Sheesh. Drama frickin queen. (How's that for 'community' and 'being attacked on a message board'?)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to know when I ever said my opinion was fact? That's what this whole thing is about. The fact that no one disagreed with my opinion - it was called "wrong", as if it were a fact. Opinions can't be "challenged" as you say. Right & wrong have nothing to do with opinions. I welcome people to disagree with my opinions. Luke314pi disagreed with me. I had no problem with it. Then multiple people took away from right to have an opinion. I never posed it as a "fact", but people were disrespecting it by treating it as an incorrect fact. I never said anyone was right or wrong, as you said I did.

There are still awesome people here. If they want to know where to find my customs, I'd be glad to give them links.

But you're just proving that my removing them from here was the best thing I ever could have done. Thanks.

I'd like to know when I ever said my opinion was fact? That's what this whole thing is about. The fact that no one disagreed with my opinion - it was called "wrong", as if it were a fact. Opinions can't be "challenged" as you say. Right & wrong have nothing to do with opinions. I welcome people to disagree with my opinions. Luke314pi disagreed with me. I had no problem with it. Then multiple people took away from right to have an opinion. I never posed it as a "fact", but people were disrespecting it by treating it as an incorrect fact. I never said anyone was right or wrong, as you said I did.

There are still awesome people here. If they want to know where to find my customs, I'd be glad to give them links.

But you're just proving that my removing them from here was the best thing I ever could have done. Thanks.

Tenime, you've been around for a long time and IMO you're a cool guy, I'd be bummed to see you bail over something so silly as this blow-up.

I'm not sure what made you so fired up and upset over this topic but seriously Fella Chill! People were simply saying that the character choices had already been explained and although your choices are popular characters the ones that are being made make more sense in this line. No one said the word "wrong". People were just pointing out all the answers you needed were already there.

Can we all just take a step back *think of something that puts us in our happy place* and remember we've not formed a secret 'Lets pick on Tenime' club (If we had I would have to insist on cool membership badges and secret decoder rings!) just that as you are entitled to your opinion so are others.

The opinions that really count are DST's and the line is fine (and the pairings make sense.) how it is.

We will get Deadpool and Gambit sometime but presumably when they fit the theme of the wave or DST decide it's time...

T.

Hmm...let's look

Definitions of opinion on the Web:

* a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?"

* public opinion: a belief or sentiment shared by most people; the voice of the people; "he asked for a poll of public opinion"

* a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page"

* the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge"

* the reason for a court's judgment (as opposed to the decision itself)

* impression: a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying"

* An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an assessment, judgment or evaluation of something. An opinion is not a fact, because opinions are either not falsifiable, or the opinion has not been proven or verified.

I will say though, I'm with you. I personally think Deapool and Gambit are perfect choices for the IM wave. Afterall - who can forget the time Deadpool teamed up with Iron Man? And that Iron Man/Gambit mini-series is still a classic.

What? Those books never happened? The hell you say! These are great characters who go together like peanut butter and pickled eggs! Those crossovers must've been HUGE sellers!!

No?

Outside a major 'event' like Onslaught or some such, the characters don't interact with Iron Man. Ever. And that, Tenime, is the reason Deadpool and Gambit AREN'T in the Iron Man wave. Its an Iron Man based wave. Not an Xmen wave.

So yes, your opinion is wrong. Opinions can be wrong - it's up to the person who holds them to decide what they want to do with their opinion after it has been proven to them....

Then again, looking at some of your other, more recent dust ups around the net, it appears over-reacting is your forte'. Go with what you're good at I guess....

Hey before I butt in here, I wanna know something. Tenime, did you say Deadpool in Gambit should be in the IM Movie wave or the next wave?

If you said IM Movie wave, then yeah, that'd be wrong.

It sounds to me that Reideen is saying that you said wave 23, with War Machine/Spymaster, Cloak/Dagger, and Nova/Gamora. That isn't an IM wave at all, and I think Deadpool and Gambit would make a great addition to the wave, though not packed together probably. Deadpool/Agent X and Gambit/Beast (Jim Lee) maybe?

Really though, if you said wave 23, then Reideen has no right to attack you on that. It's no Iron Man wave. Unless I'm forgetting that COMPLETELY classic team-up with Iron Man and Cloak, and I did really like Iron Man/ Nova.

If you did say IM Movie wave, then Reideen is right, though still rather rude about it.

Due to his edits to his own posts, the only thing we have to go on is the quotes from other members. Tenime was complaining about Spymaster and Gamora - his 'opinion' is that Deadpool and Gambit would be better choices.

I did mis-speak when I said it's an IM wave - I was thinking War Machine. I apologize.

However, my point remains - when's the last time Nova or War Machine crossed over with either Deadpool or Gambit? Never. The characters are packed together based on their history. Nova is currently paired with Gamora in the books = logical minimate team up. War Machine and Spymaster have a history together = logical pairing in the two pack.

Logic vs opinion.

Due to his edits to his own posts, the only thing we have to go on is the quotes from other members. Tenime was complaining about Spymaster and Gamora - his 'opinion' is that Deadpool and Gambit would be better choices.

I did mis-speak when I said it's an IM wave - I was thinking War Machine. I apologize.

However, my point remains - when's the last time Nova or War Machine crossed over with either Deadpool or Gambit? Never. The characters are packed together based on their history. Nova is currently paired with Gamora in the books = logical minimate team up. War Machine and Spymaster have a history together = logical pairing in the two pack.

Logic vs opinion.

True enough, and newer waves are generally logic dictaded packs. They aren't always though.

Iron Man/Ghost Rider anyone?

EDIT: Also Tenime, I do think you've over-reacted.

True enough, and newer waves are generally logic dictaded packs. They aren't always though.

Iron Man/Ghost Rider anyone?

EDIT: Also Tenime, I do think you've over-reacted.

What are you talking about? Ghost Rider & Iron Man made sense to me. Ghost Rider totally kicked Tony's metal @ss in this one.

1571_4_214.jpg

(However I cannot think of a connection between Silver Surfer and Spidey 2099, so point taken.) :)

(However I cannot think of a connection between Silver Surfer and Spidey 2099, so point taken.) :)

Only cos Spidey 2099 is a last minute sub in...Thanos was supposed to be in that pack... which makes a lot more sense with Silver surfer.

This is a fun game we should start a 'two pack connection thread'

T.

well i am sorry that you feel that you have to leave. your art will be missed, but i don't see why this disagreement is making you quite the forum altogether. god know i have had my share of dis agreements on this board but i have never taken them personally just remember dude net does not = real life especially when it come to a forum about toys.

oh well i just hope the fighting get resolved their has been to much of it as of late