UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TENIME_art Returns!!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, guys. They're just Minimate pistols with some Sharpie with pieces from Minimate rifles glued to the ends. I've had them for awhile, but never had anyone to use them. Until now...

EDIT: Springer has been added to the Transformers section in the front!

• 2 weeks later...

He was in the animated movie. He's part of Ultra Magnus' crew. He turns into a helicopter (and a car, too, but I just went with the 'copter).

Thanks. Did you check out the new Chris Redfield hair? I know you liked him...

EDIT:

Lady Death, Vampirella, Black Panther & J. Jonah Jameson have been added, and Cannonball's been fixed (no more blue tint to the photo, and the flames look better). FIRST POST.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. "Customate"? I like it...

A new MyClone meets Minimate skit is up in the Transformers section, Captain Atom (JLU) gets a background, and I put the B:TAS Joker head on our new DC body. I also threw in Jason Todd's battered corpse for good measure.

FIRST PAGE!!

Man that Joker looks seriously creepy! Gave me the chills when I first saw him!

Joker looks tons better that way. The actual figure's face is just way too small for my tastes. Thanks for a great idea Tenime!

Thanks, Ant! Your compliments are some of the most appreciated!

I had planned on doing that ever since we found out we were getting a Joker from DCD.

I just love the "Timm" face too much!!

Teaser pic of my next project: (note: this is a Photoshopped pic - I haven't done the custom yet!)

voltron-keith.jpg

really enjoyed your artwork and minimates, top notch stuff. Really like spawn also.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, I don't really browse the Customs thread much, but I just saw this on Toynewsi

Transformers Minimates

I just wanted to say "YOU ROCK TENIME". Honestly, I thought they were great. In fact, since seeing that link I've browsed through your pages here and you are completely awesome. Just wanted to let you know that, not that you don't already :). neo

:blink:

Wow. I don't know what to say...

Thanks to whoever's responsible for that... :wub:

I'm glad you guys all like what I've put my heart and soul into. More are coming (I'm hoping to enter the "Villain Contest" here...), and I've also started on my first custom Transformer (actually transforms between robot and car)!

• 2 weeks later...