UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Blackest Night Figures

For those of you excited about BN figures, here's a commercial you should check out:

Now I can't stop laughing. That commercial was flawless.

She's going to steal your ba~bies~!

• 3 months later...
I'm planning on going two days, I might stop by and see if I can score a set,I'm only interested in WL sinestro, so if I get Bl Hal I might sell it.

i am sure you can get a max of two of each. if so keep my offer to buy in mind please.

SDCC was a mess for the colored Hal Jordans. I'd expect Wondercon to be more tame, but I've never been. They at least have more ticket drawing times...

Anyway, I'm going to ride the coattails of this thread and toss my name into the list of people wanting each of these too. :)

Is anyone here going to Wondercon?

If so I will give you $100 for the exclusive White Lantern Sinestro & Black Lantern Hal

http://www.graphittidesigns.com/wondercon.html

I *HATE* the idea of a Wonder-Con exclusive, I'm deathly afraid this is the final step to turning Wonder Con to "SDCC NORTH!" like they've been planning for years with the ungodly crowds and more focus on exclusive toys and blockbuster movies on the show floor then artist and books.

and just to be the crazy alarmist... just wait, once this works everyone will have WonderCon exclusive figures, Mattel and Hasbro's presence will go from zero to HEY! We have TWO GIANT BOOTHS! and it's only a matter of time until the two most frustrating SDCC09 exclusives become a cheerful memory of how things used to be with:

-GRAPHITTI DESIGNS LANTERN WORLD TOUR: Get Red Lantern Mera at Wonder Con!, Get Yellow Lantern Scarecrow at C2E2!, Get Indigo-Atom at NYCC!, and of course get Orange Lantern Lex Luthor OR "Crazy rainbow spectrum Superman" at SDCC!!

-Matty Collectors Plastic Man Bonus Parts: Each Con gets a different polly-bagged accessory! Wonder Con gets a full sized Glider form! C2E2 gets two giant bendy arms! NYCC gets a bendy stand to look like he's a snake! and SDCC gets a rubber ball with his face printed on it! MattyCollector.com orders get shafted! (this decision will then be defended in their Q&A with a response like "we at Mattel know several collectors attend multiple cons and simply want to reward them for doing so, if the accessory you want is not available at the con you planned to attend perhaps you can trade with another Matty fan on our forum! As to why SDCC gets a cheap ball and other cons got much larger more details contructs it was simply cheaper given the number of attendees to make a simple ball then another bendy clip-on or fullsized vehicle form, our options where 'rubber ball' or drop the 'each con gets a unique accessory' plan altogether!")

Is anyone here going to Wondercon?

If so I will give you $100 for the exclusive White Lantern Sinestro & Black Lantern Hal

http://www.graphittidesigns.com/wondercon.html

I *HATE* the idea of a Wonder-Con exclusive, I'm deathly afraid this is the final step to turning Wonder Con to "SDCC NORTH!" like they've been planning for years with the ungodly crowds and more focus on exclusive toys and blockbuster movies on the show floor then artist and books.

and just to be the crazy alarmist... just wait, once this works everyone will have WonderCon exclusive figures, Mattel and Hasbro's presence will go from zero to HEY! We have TWO GIANT BOOTHS! and it's only a matter of time until the two most frustrating SDCC09 exclusives become a cheerful memory of how things used to be with:

-GRAPHITTI DESIGNS LANTERN WORLD TOUR: Get Red Lantern Mera at Wonder Con!, Get Yellow Lantern Scarecrow at C2E2!, Get Indigo-Atom at NYCC!, and of course get Orange Lantern Lex Luthor OR "Crazy rainbow spectrum Superman" at SDCC!!

-Matty Collectors Plastic Man Bonus Parts: Each Con gets a different polly-bagged accessory! Wonder Con gets a full sized Glider form! C2E2 gets two giant bendy arms! NYCC gets a bendy stand to look like he's a snake! and SDCC gets a rubber ball with his face printed on it! MattyCollector.com orders get shafted! (this decision will then be defended in their Q&A with a response like "we at Mattel know several collectors attend multiple cons and simply want to reward them for doing so, if the accessory you want is not available at the con you planned to attend perhaps you can trade with another Matty fan on our forum! As to why SDCC gets a cheap ball and other cons got much larger more details contructs it was simply cheaper given the number of attendees to make a simple ball then another bendy clip-on or fullsized vehicle form, our options where 'rubber ball' or drop the 'each con gets a unique accessory' plan altogether!")

gee, I hope not, I like how wondercon ain't as big as SDCC, it makes a more enjoyable experience, no exclusives, no hassle, I hope the keep it how it is, just change the date back to feburary, getting easter weekend off when you work at retail is a pain!

Ugh...dammit. If anything WL Sinestro SHOULD have been a regular release. Better exclusive, that also would have kept with the theme they started, would have been a Black and a

White Hal.

I'm gonna have no way of getting these unless they make it to random sellers at another, more local, Con.

Thanks, DCD. This sucks.

Yeah, Blackest Night are the only DCD figures I get and then they do this. Next time, I'll just pick something like Justice League International to collect instead because I know they'll be easier to find. Of course, then they'd make a Blackest Night G'Nort exclusive or something...

If possible could someone pick me up a few of the White Lantern Rings?

I'll see what I can do. How many are you looking for?

SDCC was a mess for the colored Hal Jordans. I'd expect Wondercon to be more tame, but I've never been. They at least have more ticket drawing times...

Anyway, I'm going to ride the coattails of this thread and toss my name into the list of people wanting each of these too. :)

I would like to make a request... I ask anyone who can, grab these for my man "storm 1:08" he has gone out of his way big time to help me out at a few cons, and doesn't ever ask for anything... it would be a very nice thing to do :D

I would like to make a request... I ask anyone who can, grab these for my man "storm 1:08" he has gone out of his way big time to help me out at a few cons, and doesn't ever ask for anything... it would be a very nice thing to do :D

Stumbled into this thread & haven't a clue what it's about but if Storm 1:08 'requires it' then 'make it so' because that guy is one of the most unsung-heroes on this board.

Stumbled into this thread & haven't a clue what it's about but if Storm 1:08 'requires it' then 'make it so' because that guy is one of the most unsung-heroes on this board.

Umm... Wow. Thanks so much for the kind words but I'm really just another member of this insane community and I don't deserve any special treatment.

And if I may quote BHM:

"Can we please talk about Iron-Man Minimates!" Or something relevant. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I went to C2E2 today. Standing in line for the tickets was fun. Okay, maybe not fun but still not a horrific experience. I finally got a winning ticket on my third try! My buddy wasn't so lucky but I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the Graphiti Designs booth and the girl asked, "Would you like two sets or just the one?" Score! So, I now have an extra set and I'd like to try to trade it for some SDCC Hals if possible.

• 8 months later...