UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

EDIT: I'm using Firefox. I'm not getting any more of these errors though which is nice.

Edited by Dio

I have never seen it, which of course makes it hard to fix!

Can you guys make a note of where you are and what you are looking at when it happens? and PM either myself or Shane and we'll try to look into it!

T.

lol it happened everywhere, even when I tried sending a PM. It also happened when I first entered the main URL. If only it came with a number like other errors do (I'm not talking 404, but there are board specific errors or even ones on Apache that are longer than three digits).

For me it happened right before I posted in this thread. It might've been only for a minute or so, but It'd show up whenever I clicked a random link on the board. It showed up when I clicked "View New Posts", tried to reply in a thread and clicked the "New Posts" link in a thread.

Never seen that error before either. You should also provide which browser you were using and version.(IE,Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) It easier for that person who troubleshoots the issue and could try to replicate the error if possible.

Some digging shows this is possibly a database error, however the forum database checker says there are no issues!

It's not something I can do much about until I root around deep in the log files for the boards, but that means going through huge files looking for a needle in a haystack so any reports here will help me narrow it down, espcially if you can explain what you were doing and the time/date it happened.

What makes it more frustrating is that I have yet to see this error for myself!

T.