UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Michael Jackson is Dead

Punisher

I listen to the BBC throughout the day & today (BBC Radio 2 esp.) it has been non-stop MJ music,bios etc.etc. I don't know if it is widely regarded but he was revered by many in this country & was about to embark on a British tour. His problems & controversy in the US seemed to be disregarded by many in the UK,myself not included I'm afraid! His fantastic music & his wonderful talent however ,were something I grew up with, he has ,after all,tragically died at an age 4 years younger than me ! It is definitely the end of an era .

• 2 weeks later...

I was in shock after hearing this and the Billy Mays thing.

More shocked about the Michael Jackson death, though. It was so... instant and unexpected. I was just watching t.v., then I flipped on MTV and saw his music videos on and in the corner I read that he died. I still can't believe it.

• 2 weeks later...

So that all you need is another African American "truetype," thin body, and voila--2 figures for the price of one* and a nude body :) (presumably, HT will be releasing these around the time of this MJ's release for this purpose) Personally, I'll be displaying both versions.

*note that the prices of these figures just keep going up, though. This one is pre-ordering from anywhere from $180-250ish, so you are paying more than you would have for a single figure in the past, but. . .still.

Edited by karamazov80