UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cereal Minimates

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanno, I hate these cereal mates but... Kids will love them!

I can remember (dimly, through the mists of time) really wanting toys of Snap Crackle and Pop, and Tony the Tiger. For me they were as iconic as Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny. Kids are going to love this line. I just hope AA get them into shops on a decent price point or they'll end up as an elephant in the room.

Yanno, I hate these cereal mates but... Kids will love them!

I can remember (dimly, through the mists of time) really wanting toys of Snap Crackle and Pop, and Tony the Tiger. For me they were as iconic as Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny. Kids are going to love this line.

Totally agree with you Rad. I dislike these myself, but think kids will like them. It could be another way to push minimates out there if done correctly.

I just hope AA get them into shops on a decent price point or they'll end up as an elephant in the room.

Not sure if they are going to put them out in shops, but hopefully we get one in every box. These may end up being a mail-away.

Finally we get to see concept art for the Apostles of the minimate Church.... For those of you that are curious(I know it's a lot of you ;) ) I am taking enrollment for the minimate church. PM me.

Tony the Tiger can turn milk into wine....That's why we worship a giant gold Tony the Tiger Minimate.

I will not dispute the fact that new minimates are good, but as far as this new artwork goes...yawn :rolleyes:

Bring on the General Mills Monster Cereals, Trix the Rabbit, Lucky from Lucky Charms. Kelloggs is lame.

I'm doubtful that the sun will get made, but then again, I never thought the day would come when we'd see cereal-based minimates. I still say making a cereal based on a minimate would be a better idea.

At least I get some custom fodder.

i doubt it too. By the way, how do you pronounce your name. i want to say Dragonerborn316.

I'm doubtful that the sun will get made, but then again, I never thought the day would come when we'd see cereal-based minimates. I still say making a cereal based on a minimate would be a better idea.

At least I get some custom fodder.

i doubt it too. By the way, how do you pronounce your name. i want to say Dragonerborn316.

Dragon Reborn 3:16

I'm still on the fence about these :unsure: . I think it's because the kellogg mascots over here in England are mostly different characters altogether, so i don't have the character recognition. Sounds like Rice Crispies And Frosties (as they're called here) are the only ones the same; and snap,crackle and pop look totally different here too.