UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cereal Minimates

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think you're right Cloneme, the frog is going to get the minimate treatment if these things end up hitting production.

The Kellogg's Rooster is a good bet also.

the arms would make for a good vulture

I disagree. The Vulture has hands, whereas Sam does not. However, take Toucan Sam's body, wings, and legs, and slap on Tony the Tiger's tail, customize your own head, and you got a nice Chtylok figure.

yes i see that now but you can also (depending on if the plastic is the same as the other lines) cut off just above the where the hands should be cut off the peg on the hand and super glue them on they just wont be able to move

as for the Chtylok figure that sounds grrrrrrrreat

Toucan Sam was the deal breaker for this line for me, what I'm wondering is where these will be sold, although I'll probabally be able to get these very easily since I live soo very very close to Battle Creek (like 20 minutes away). If the charcters anything like the charcter selection for merchandise at the Cereal City gift shop then we'll be seeing the Coco Krispies Monkey, Snap, Crackle, Pop, and the Sun guy ( seriously they had stuft animals, key chains, beanie babies, and figurines of him at the gift shop).

Toucan Sam was the deal breaker for this line for me...

Now way you too?? I saw that Toucan Sam and immediately thought, wow... I'm buying these once around if not twice... Glad to see other people feel the same way about these as me!! Cereal's good, Minimates' are better!!!!

Now way you too?? I saw that Toucan Sam and immediately thought, wow... I'm buying these once around if not twice... Glad to see other people feel the same way about these as me!! Cereal's good, Minimates' are better!!!!

I started to feel the same way too...I'm all over these...just a fun little line

Yup, Toucan Sam just shows me where they can go with this line and just how diverse the characters are going to get. Diversity is one of the big things I like about Minimates (I mean where else might I get an inscale Ryu, Thanos, and Tony the Tiger that I can have fight one another). I gotta feeling they'll sell (well at least in West Michigan).