UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Watch out Amerika ;)

Aapje

Around 13 juli im coming to Amerika.

Im crashing with my dad at my sis' place for 3 weeks.

We still have to book, but im already exited :D

Im staying in Thousand Oaks, near LA ^^

I think im gonna buy a sh*tload of minimates

oh and one thing:

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy

Me ^^

Edited by Aapje

You will be very close to me, my friend. I live in the San Fernando Valley.

all i can think of now is "Instead, you could be living the sweet life in California's beautiful San Fernando Valley"

sorry for the derailment but it is minimate related so I stand by it. And I offer the most 'official' Marvel no-prize possible to whoever names the movie first

You will be very close to me, my friend. I live in the San Fernando Valley.

all i can think of now is "Instead, you could be living the sweet life in California's beautiful San Fernando Valley"

sorry for the derailment but it is minimate related so I stand by it. And I offer the most 'official' Marvel no-prize possible to whoever names the movie first

GhostBusters II!!!!!!!!!!!!