UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Danny

MMC Reviews Discussion

Great review of the Cyclops/Banshee set. Makes the wait for mine to arrive seem even longer! 

Bah ha ha ha! That is the best caption ever! 
Also, a very good review! 

Thanks, I was actually rather proud of the caption!  Oh, and the review too, I suppose

When I saw this posted in the 'unread content' list, I thought 'ooooh - we're doing a throw-back to a wave 20!'.
Love that you mentioned repeat pairing it in the review. Not sure if it was a deliberate choice from DST, but I think it was a really nice little nod for long-time collectors.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, Glantern said:
"There are two kinds of people: those who dance and those who don't" Today, I reviewed Drax & Gamora.
5ac7b7234e370_DraxGamora1.thumb.JPG.a631c19547e288686723011a7bf8df24.JPG

Surprised that the lil Groot didn't make it into the review.

He got a mention in the accessories section of Gamora's review.  I wasn't 100% sure how to handle him, since he's not a whole figure on his own.  I probably should have focused on him some more...

Eyyy yeah there he is. He would be a little bugger to figure out how to handle. Personally I would’ve put him in the heading of the Gamora section: Gamora and Potted Groot. That way if people just wanted to know about him they’d know where to look

54 minutes ago, Trekker 42 said:

Eyyy yeah there he is. He would be a little bugger to figure out how to handle. Personally I would’ve put him in the heading of the Gamora section: Gamora and Potted Groot. That way if people just wanted to know about him they’d know where to look

Good idea!  I've tweaked the review a little bit to place a little more emphasis on him.