• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pyro has flaws but he's such a welcome addition they're easy to overlook. Since he doesn't have a hair piece I probably just would have went full tampo with the mask/head and added a hair piece on top of that, his head was always drawn narrow anyway. And those tubes need to be flexible hoses that plug in instead of brittle plastic, I'm kind of worried what that piece will look like in a couple years. 7/10. Banshee/Gambit is only missing a collar and a clean app on the belt, everything else is amazing. Easy 9/10.

Gotta say I dig reviews that go into detail on the characters like this. And my getting into comics background very closely mirrors yours. Gives me the urge to write more reviews. Now that summer is over, I should hopefully be able to.

I know that there's no way they could justify doing it for such a seemingly obscure/b-list character, but i *really* wished we could have seen a sculpted headpiece to mirror what Desinty wears in the comics. Still - it's pretty good likeness for a parts re-use figure.

I know that there's no way they could justify doing it for such a seemingly obscure/b-list character, but i *really* wished we could have seen a sculpted headpiece to mirror what Desinty wears in the comics. Still - it's pretty good likeness for a parts re-use figure.

Yeah, the generic piece hurts her just a bit, but I guess getting her at all is kinda cool

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...