UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates Resolicited

Andimus Prime

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe after all the hype that the DC Minimates created that they would be cancelled before they even hit the shelves.

This isn't LOTR, this is freakin' DC, the 'mates that everyone said they wanted - so seriously, WTF?!

Dear God in heaven, why must they do this to me. Aww well, guess it'll just give me more time to save up money to buy em all. :rolleyes:

this is ridiculous.Even though Marvel doesn't have the best line ups atleast you can rely on them to get them out.

Whats the point of even getting everyone so excited then just to drop out, this has ruined my dad. :angry:

this is ridiculous.Even though Marvel doesn't have the best line ups atleast you can rely on them to get them out.

Whats the point of even getting everyone so excited then just to drop out, this has ruined my dad. :angry:

Erm... we have been waiting on the last waves of Marvel for over a year.... So no they arent any better!

As for your poor ruined Dad.. get your mum to cheer him up :P:D

T.

Erm... we have been waiting on the last waves of Marvel for over a year.... So no they arent any better!

As for your poor ruined Dad.. get your mum to cheer him up :P:D

T.

Shit my spelling bad today.

Yeah i suck :P and today i realized that I know nothing

LOL! Funniest thing I've heard all day!

Given the massive amount of new pieces necessary for these guys, I'd say that the "production delays" is probably a pretty accurate account. If we were talking three waves of blatant reuse, then yeah, I might get worried, but there's been such a buzz for these things that I imagine they just want to make sure they have the stock to handle it.

Glad i got that C3 Batcopter recently...the way things are goin, that Tactical Armor Batman might be the completion of my DC mates collection.

We're talking about 2 inch high block figures which basic sculpt never changes!!! Production delays?! WTF! you gonna tell me that Green Arrow's Boxing Glove Tipped arrow is causing trouble down on the line? Or maybe the paint processing is having trouble applicating the little green dont that we're supposed to buy as Green Lanterns ring?

Even when they've got momentum in their favor, AA finds a way to screw things up. :rolleyes: I really like how Brandon is trying to confirm what DC already announced. :blink: Apparently the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. (As usual, the AA forum is the last to know what's going on with AA product. For all their wanting a fresh start and only wanting constructive criticism, they're sure off to a rocky start...)

I want their jobs. To be able to work so closely with toys, get paid even for fucking up, and still be okay with killing fledgling lines and pissing off fans.

Hey, I am no ass kisser, but lets try not to bite the hand that feeds us minimates.

hey, id rather them be dead and gone once and for all than have hopes of a great line squashed before fuition. Im still not over the loss of C3 and...and...now for this to happen...after seeing them in a glass case inches from my nose at WW Chicago...I...sniffle...excuse me.

They cut me deep, man...they cut me deep.

End melodrama.

FOS, Your taking this too seriously.

Yeah sure, it would've been nice to get them at the end of this month, but who here actually thought that would happen? There is too much buzz around these for them to be completly cancelled. Like numerous people have said, DCD resolicits stuff on a regular basis, and that stuff still comes out.

What's wrong with waiting a few more months(?). It'll give some of us a chance to get more cash needed to buy these. I, for one, am happy they didn't come out so soon.

"What's wrong with waiting a few more months(?). "

1)because i just love, LOVE, preordering stuff that doesnt bill you until the item is shipped can hit you at a time when you dont have the money to back it up.

2) Because they should have just put "coming soon" or "near future" as a possible release date based on previous snaffus.

3) Because after C3, i think DC mate fans deserve better.

4) because im a greedy, impatient bastard.

:P